The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Is there a boner in your life? Tell me about it...

Baer.

Have to agree with most here. Slow people are the worst. My biggest gripe with slow walkers isn't necessarily that they move slow, but that they take up the whole sidewalk when they're doing it. That and the people who will stop in the middle of a doorway, aisle, sidewalk, etc FOR NO REASON!!! Hate! Anger! Rage! Milhouse!

Oh yes, I totally agree! Why do people do that?!! Stop in the middle of the sidewalk, and especially for no reason! There is a reason why I don't go to the Pike Place Market in Seattle..

I really hate all those people who walk fast when I'm trying to stroll and take in the scenery.

Like any of them have somewhere important to be.

Also those jackasses who try to push past me when I'm in a large group of Asian tourists or while I am chit chatting on the sidewalk.

Those jerks who think they can crowd my transit in Vancouver not Surrey.

I really hate those people who talk quietly on their phones so I can't hear what they're talking about.

But really the worst are those people who drag their grocery bags over the hood of my car whenever I am pulling out on to the road.

I really hate all those people who walk fast when I'm trying to stroll and take in the scenery.

Like any of them have somewhere important to be.

Also those jackasses who try to push past me when I'm in a large group of Asian tourists or while I am chit chatting on the sidewalk.

Those jerks who think they can crowd my transit in Vancouver not Surrey.

I really hate those people who talk quietly on their phones so I can't hear what they're talking about.

But really the worst are those people who drag their grocery bags over the hood of my car whenever I am pulling out on to the road.

You're the problem.

Maybe that's why he's at the gym? Being skinny isn't a choice, it's like being fat. I for one have been underweight my whole life and it has affected my selfconfidence my whole life. I eat 3 meals a day, I go for walks, but I can never gain weight. People don't understand but if you look at what is considered "attractive", they are always muscular.

Trust me. It ???? sucks. I would rather be fat, cause then I could actually lose weight.

He responded. He knew I was kidding with him. Your post after the fact is pointless.

Here ya go there's still hope for you though, courtesy of Charles Atlas (you can thank me later)

atlas1.jpg

He responded. He knew I was kidding with him. Your post after the fact is pointless.

Here ya go there's still hope for you though, courtesy of Charles Atlas (you can thank me later)

atlas1.jpg

LOL Are you always an asshole or just when you want to be?

Got some complaints you want to share but don't want to worry about looking like a whiner?Neighbours baby too loud? Pissed off at the service you recieved at a restaurant? Post it here!

I'll start:

One thing that really gets me going are those slow people at the ferries. You know, the ones who stop walking on the walk-on ramp, slow down while entering door ways, or a group of people completely blocking a walk way because they are too inept to read signs and walk at the same time.

Seriously, they need a "slow" and "passing" lane in the terminals, airports too.

Continue...

To add to the ferry thing:

-People that sit in the seats that have the charging outlets, but don't charge their phones or laptops. Leave the very limited outlets for people that actually need to charge their devices.

To add to the ferry thing:

-People that sit in the seats that have the charging outlets, but don't charge their phones or laptops. Leave the very limited outlets for people that actually need to charge their devices.

Yes!! Or the people who use the business stations to read! I always bring my laptop on the ferries and I hate seeing people read in the stalls!

I'm back home from university, and my dad is a loud chewer. Every time I eat at his house I go from 0 to full on rage every time I hear him chew. It's disgusting.

I have what people are calling ASMR and chewing noises give me total body shivers and practically put me in a state of bliss. It's weird but it helps me fall asleep or calm me down listening to ASMR videos on Youtube. A common ASMR trigger is noises people make while eating.

I have what people are calling ASMR and chewing noises give me total body shivers and practically put me in a state of bliss. It's weird but it helps me fall asleep or calm me down listening to ASMR videos on Youtube. A common ASMR trigger is noises people make while eating.

I get ASMR from certain things, but it's definitely not triggered by chewing sounds in my case haha. Have you ever tried those head massager things that look like a wisk? Soooo good.

People who are bothered by minor things others do but are to afraid to kindly address it with them and instead let it soil their mood.

If you just go up to a person and politely address the issue the overwhelming majority will gladly adapt as a courtesy. Unless you are truly being unreasonable.

I too like the sound of chewing, but it depends on who is doing it and what they are chewing. I also like the sound of moving cameras in those videos.

My first ever experience would have to be in grade one asking for pencil crayons, etc... and hearing them shuffle the pencil crayons together looking for the right one.

I get ASMR from certain things, but it's definitely not triggered by chewing sounds in my case haha. Have you ever tried those head massager things that look like a wisk? Soooo good.

I get it from bass notes. Probably explains my taste in music. There's one song, and everytime I listen to it I get a tingle down my spine. Love it.

Archived