The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luca Sbisa

BMorrison 7

Only elder and tanev should be back next season our d are garbage and cost us this game. Bieska is old,slow and terrible. Sbisa is the biggest waste. Guy can't handle a puck and cost canucks game 6 with a terrible play but getting puck deep on the first goal. Giving flames all the momentum. We lost to a group a kids. Hammer constantly got outworked by bennet a kid that can't do a pull up. Pathetic. Goodbye hammer bieska weber and sbisa. Save us 13 mill in cap space.

Dorsett what did this guy do in playoffs. Any big hits? Any garbage goals? Nope. Guy was a no show in playoff. Other than getting worked in a fight by England. Hey Benning let's sign guys before we really find out what they are made of.. Frustrated. IF you don't make changes you need glasses.

Well the great phlegms can only score during a gifted powerplay by the refs or empty net-such talent cbc states lol!!

Great game by our team, wish we won but we can be proud. As usual the officials were not doing their work, so many missed calls, yet lame and very weak calls on our Canucks. The NHL really needs a good cleaning of the biased refs, it truly stinks, but needs to be sanitized starting with Buttman.

We lost but we played hard and over achieved what was expected from us. I love my Canucks! Wait til next season. Thank You for a wonderful season! To me the Canucks ARE THE WINNERS!

Will relish watching the snot nosed phlegms get pulverized by the ducks lol!!

He's 24. That's the deal.

Edler had holes in his game when he was that age too. Shut up and be patient. XD

He's 25, been in the NHL for 6 seasons and has failed to improve since he was 18. He is a bust who continues to get a chance because he was a highly touted prospect 7 years ago despite what you can clearly see on the ice. Ducks fans were jumping up and down when they dumped him in the Kesler trade. Edler had holes but continued to get better and better until he hit a hitch in 2012. I don't know what's a bigger joke: Sbisa as a "potential top-4 defenseman" or his damn contract.

He's 25, been in the NHL for 6 seasons and has failed to improve since he was 18. He is a bust who continues to get a chance because he was a highly touted prospect 7 years ago despite what you can clearly see on the ice. Ducks fans were jumping up and down when they dumped him in the Kesler trade. Edler had holes but continued to get better and better until he hit a hitch in 2012. I don't know what's a bigger joke: Sbisa as a "potential top-4 defenseman" or his damn contract.

I think defensemen develop longer than 25 years of age. I'm not saying Sbisa will get much better but there is still some room to grow. If he was mismanaged in Anaheim, then there is the potential to right wrongs. He also played with an aging Bieksa. Maybe he just needs the right partner. Either way I'm not writing him off just yet. He was recently signed to a multi year deal and until he is traded I will try and be optimistic. His pay raise right now seems too big. He better show us why he got that raise next year. I want him to prove us wrong.

Sbisa will have a bounce back year and come back prepared. Kids oozing with talent just give him some breathing room. Being paired with Bieska isn't exactly the best for your play . He will come back a year older, a year wiser , and a whole lot better. This was an emotion year for the team and his roles going to increase. Glad he was given the deal he received . Sbisas going to be a great Canuck for a long time .

I've said this as well, get him a pairing that keeps him in his game. Like how Tanev calmed Edler down. It helped edler a freaking ton since having that 2012 crap of a year. I still won't right him off. I'll give him this coming season to judge him.

I FREAKING HOPE HORVAT GETS MOVED UP TO 2ND LINE NEXT SEASON THOUGH.

Baerstchi - Horvat - Vrbata/Dorsett/Hansen(chemistry with Horvat)

that's a fast line ridiculous line

Sbisa was a horrible signing. He was on the ice for an inordinate amount of goals against. Horrible passer, inept positionally, and is a serial giveaway machine.

The grit he was resigned to provide was replaced by horrid zone coverage and an acute case of coughpuckitis

Only elder and tanev should be back next season our d are garbage and cost us this game. Bieska is old,slow and terrible. Sbisa is the biggest waste. Guy can't handle a puck and cost canucks game 6 with a terrible play but getting puck deep on the first goal. Giving flames all the momentum. We lost to a group a kids. Hammer constantly got outworked by bennet a kid that can't do a pull up. Pathetic. Goodbye hammer bieska weber and sbisa. Save us 13 mill in cap space.

Dorsett what did this guy do in playoffs. Any big hits? Any garbage goals? Nope. Guy was a no show in playoff. Other than getting worked in a fight by England. Hey Benning let's sign guys before we really find out what they are made of.. Frustrated. IF you don't make changes you need glasses.

What? Who's Elder? xD

Sbisa will have a bounce back year and come back prepared. Kids oozing with talent just give him some breathing room. Being paired with Bieska isn't exactly the best for your play . He will come back a year older, a year wiser , and a whole lot better. This was an emotion year for the team and his roles going to increase. Glad he was given the deal he received . Sbisas going to be a great Canuck for a long time .

True true. Edler has a disastrous couple of years but this year he's proven to be much better albeit not superstar level, but he's shown what he can do if actually sticks to his role as a D-man.

I've said this as well, get him a pairing that keeps him in his game. Like how Tanev calmed Edler down. It helped edler a freaking ton since having that 2012 crap of a year. I still won't right him off. I'll give him this coming season to judge him.

I FREAKING HOPE HORVAT GETS MOVED UP TO 2ND LINE NEXT SEASON THOUGH.

Baerstchi - Horvat - Vrbata/Dorsett/Hansen(chemistry with Horvat)

that's a fast line ridiculous line

I hate being the grammar nazi here but silly mistakes like this triggers my internal instinct. Write or right?

Archived