Canucks Community

PGT Canucks Vs Flames FLAMES ADVANCE

Magikal

Props to Clagary.

They played a hell of a game.

6-4 final

4games to 2games for Calgary.

Better season than expected.

WD and GMJB did a great job improving this team and I expect big improvements in the next season. It was fun to enjoy some playoff hockey again.

Time to cheer on the Canadian teams that are left.

Screw that. I'm as Canadian as it gets but no way in hell I want CGY, MTL or OTT winning the cup.

Im done with this league. Not watching the NHL anymore until they stop rigging the games.

I can't remember the last important playoff game I've watched that didn't have an end result that wasn't affected by a terrible call by the refs. Every single time, its the same thing...bad call, then a team takes advantage, and the other team gets knocked out...not only the Canucks. The NHL gets what they want every time, you can tell the bias from the start, just look at NHLs twitter account, all about the flames highlights.

Can't believe at this point, I hope Kesler and the Ducks win against Calgary. Kesler please elbow that #79

I would prefer to lose like the way we did in the past 2 games at calgary, rather than losing like this. This one is a huge heart atk for the Canucks fan. Seriously, I didn't feel safe to be up 3-0 but definitely not expecting this.

The D cost us the series. Too slow, couldnt handle the pressure and way too soft.

Turning point was that terrible interference call.

Go Kesler, Go Getzlaf - they will punish that puny 3 man defence

Archived