The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who will you be cheering for now?

-Vintage Canuck-

Who will you be cheering for now?  

322 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Honestly, I think the Rangers will win, I enjoy watching them play. However, I have a friend who is an Oilers fan, and he is so choked that Dubnyk was nominated for the Vezina, and also Minny has a pretty good team. But think about it - Dubnyk, the goalie that we all know as the guy that the Sedins would light up 6 times a year back in the day, is nominated for the Vezina trophy!!!

None...Nux or nada....

Yeah, I'm having a hard time working up a cheer for anyone.

I think my answer was more geared toward who I want to lose the least. Who I don't hate?

Cheering for? No, won't be any of that. I can't cheer for anything atm.

Yeah, I'm having a hard time working up a cheer for anyone.

I think my answer was more geared toward who I want to lose the least. Who I don't hate?

Cheering for? No, won't be any of that. I can't cheer for anything atm.

Its curtains down time...

Foolish as we were never going to win it this year, and yet...

Guess in lack of anything cheerie a few cheap head shots to Keith and/or Ferland wouldn't go a miss (since both Doughty and Ratboy missed the play offs)... Actually the mere thought has brightened my day :)

You won't get me on that thing.

Go ahead though. I'm on the Rags' BW. See you in the finals....

I'm "cheering" habs for Canadian content....sort of like the required music quota by the

What do you think of Gallagher?

But I as well am hoping for AV, glass, and one of my favs in Nash to lift it.

I had predicted Rags and Wild in the final with The Rangers lifting it.

Enjoy the rest of the playoffs.

I'm "cheering" habs for Canadian content....sort of like the required music quota by the

What do you think of Gallagher?

But I as well am hoping for AV, glass, and one of my favs in Nash to lift it.

I had predicted Rags and Wild in the final with The Rangers lifting it.

Enjoy the rest of the playoffs.

I don't buy into this "bring the Cup back to Canada" stuff. The only Canadian city I want to see it in is Vancouver.

I think Gallagher is a talented little weasel. Second in sliminess on the Habs only to PK. Much like the rest of the country thinks of Burrows.

I'm hoping for the Rags first, but I'd be happy with the Isles closing down Nassau County in style, or the Bolts who were my darkhorse pick at the beginning of the season.

I've got Habs-Ducks, so I hope you're right.

I don't buy into this "bring the Cup back to Canada" stuff. The only Canadian city I want to see it in is Vancouver.

I think Gallagher is a talented little weasel. Second in sliminess on the Habs only to PK. Much like the rest of the country thinks of Burrows.

I'm hoping for the Rags first, but I'd be happy with the Isles closing down Nassau County in style, or the Bolts who were my darkhorse pick at the beginning of the season.

I used to have a strong dislike for the habs but I've gained respect for them over the last couple of years for the way they have handled Boston, especially as a smaller club. They have some character guys now in Weise, Prust, degarnais(so), and for me Gallagher who has guts to play his way in front of the net. I get that he pokes at the goalies a bit, however doing that against the likes of the Boston d and Ottawas gryba and methot makes him that much more impressive imo. Either one of those d could properly deter him but they haven't.

I am now quite curious about this ducks flames series now. The ducks looked really strong in all areas vs the jets.

I used to have a strong dislike for the habs but I've gained respect for them over the last couple of years for the way they have handled Boston, especially as a smaller club. They have some character guys now in Weise, Prust, degarnais(so), and for me Gallagher who has guts to play his way in front of the net. I get that he pokes at the goalies a bit, however doing that against the likes of the Boston d and Ottawas gryba and methot makes him that much more impressive imo. Either one of those d could properly deter him but they haven't.

I am now quite curious about this ducks flames series now. The ducks looked really strong in all areas vs the jets.

I honestly think they're the most complete team in the NHL and have all season. The only reason I give the Habs or Rags a chance against them would be goaltending, even though Andersen looked pretty good against the Jets.

95% of my hockey focus and emotion is on loving the Canucks

2.5% dedicated to hating the Bruins

1% dedicated to hating the Kings

1% dedicated to hating the Hawks

0.3% dedicated to various trending day to day hatred ie like right now hating the Flames or Kesler Ducks, a few years ago hating the Sharks, 10 years ago hating the Avs and Wild, etc.

0.2% cheering other teams whom I despise less than the above mentioned teams

So with the Canucks, Bruins and Kings out I'm at a point of caring less this year more than any other recent year. Yeah I'll hate the Hawks, currently hate the Ducks and Flames, maybe a little hate still for the Rangers.... So.... Go Caps?...

Archived