The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who will you be cheering for now?

-Vintage Canuck-

Who will you be cheering for now?  

322 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Likely be unpopular around here but... Go win that cup Kes.

I'm also leaning toward that. He gave us a lot of good years and his reaction in 2011, alone, makes me want to see him get that moment he so wants and deserves. Still hate how he left, but can't help being in his corner. I'm over the jilted ex (fan) syndrome now.

Or AV.

Likely be unpopular around here but... Go win that cup Kes.

Most of me would like to see him win for benign reasons but there is one little evil part of me that wants to see him win because of a vocal minority of posters here hating him so much.

I love the Cubs. I've just accepted the fact they will never win a World Series. I just want to go to Wrigley Field a soak up the atmosphere. I'm hoping for a Chicago-Tampa final, and may the best team win. If it's Ducks and Rangers I just won't watch.

I recommend a trip to Wrigley now that renovations are near complete. The perpetual stench of stale beer and urine has been eliminated and the place looks beautiful.

Wrigleyville is quite the experience on a June/July afternoon. Its a party for a half mile in any direction before and after the games.

Give Cubs fans credit, over a century of losing and they still know how to have a good time.

I recommend a trip to Wrigley now that renovations are near complete. The perpetual stench of stale beer and urine has been eliminated and the place looks beautiful.

Wrigleyville is quite the experience on a June/July afternoon. Its a party for a half mile in any direction before and after the games.

Give Cubs fans credit, over a century of losing and they still know how to have a good time.

Wrigley and Fenway are both on my bucket list.

Drove right past The Stick once, but the Giants were out of town. :sadno:

I cheered AV's Rangers last year and I am cheering them this year. AV deserves a Cup his teams play scintillating hockey, the best I have seen since our own team in 2011.

I will say this though, the Caps surprised me. I watched a lot of their games this season and I did not think they had the kind of performances they have shown in the Stanley in them.

I cheered AV's Rangers last year and I am cheering them this year. AV deserves a Cup his teams play scintillating hockey, the best I have seen since our own team in 2011.

I will say this though, the Caps surprised me. I watched a lot of their games this season and I did not think they had the kind of performances they have shown in the Stanley in them.

Agree on all counts.

I had the rags and minny in the final so hopefully av and the boys can pull it off.

That being said. The more I watched the caps, the more impressed I was with their solid complete game. Trots is good stuff and the team looked, like a team. I felt for Ovie when they losses. He has really rounded out his game and has turned into a great captain imo.

Yep. Same for me.

You really have to give Trotz credit for getting the offfensive players on the Caps to buy in to what he was preaching. Great coach. (almost as good as Viggy B) )

Archived