The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official "Get it off your chest" thread * WHY SBISA?

Gross-Misconduct

it's so taboo to criticize benning and linden, but i hated sbisa from day one, i was 50/50 on dorsett, and he was awful after he got his contract. like he was $&!#. i hated the miller signing, he $&!#s bed throughout season, and in the biggest game of the year.

people don't want to accept that salary matters. burrows is overpaid, bieksa is overpaid, miller is overpaid, dorsett is overpaid, sbisa is overpaid.

that's over 20 million dollars of such easily replaceable players.

so frustrating.

it's so taboo to criticize benning and linden, but i hated sbisa from day one, i was 50/50 on dorsett, and he was awful after he got his contract. like he was crap. i hated the miller signing, he craps bed throughout season, and in the biggest game of the year.

people don't want to accept that salary matters. burrows is overpaid, bieksa is overpaid, miller is overpaid, dorsett is overpaid, sbisa is overpaid.

that's over 20 million dollars of such easily replaceable players.

so frustrating.

very well done

37b446c05efa24729a45d7f68e0dc9ba.jpg

First year on this team or the first year of its rebuild. had a shaky first half but really improved to show good potential in the last half.

Didn't have a good playoffs but going to reserve judgement. With some time he will be better polished...still think he has some raw skills he can hone better.

Tough to swallow that he makes 3.6 mil? Lil bit but knowing that we have a professional GM who actually has training in what he does over a few hundred forum posters who know just about the surface level of hockey...yeah Im pretty sure JB knows what he is doing.

Tough to swallow that he makes 3.6 mil? Lil bit but knowing that we have a professional GM who actually has training in what he does over a few hundred forum posters who know just about the surface level of hockey...yeah Im pretty sure JB knows what he is doing.

Are all GMs infallible or just Jim Benning?

Archived