The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If we won Game 7 in 2011

ChrisCo!

If we won the Cup in 2011....  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No, that was 1994.

I wish I saw that 1994 run but I didn't. I agree with most things you say, so if you say so... Then I'll have to take your word.

Are you a Boston Bruins fan? If not, how did the Canucks win the Cup in 2011?

Obviously everyone knows they haven't. So I would like to know how could they have.

No I'm a canucks fan. I've come to acceptance with the fact the nhl robbed Vancouver and we are the true 2011 Champs.

Refer to Colin Campbell's leaked emails if you don't believe me.

I wish I saw that 1994 run but I didn't. I agree with most things you say, so if you say so... Then I'll have to take your word.

No I'm a canucks fan. I've come to acceptance with the fact the nhl robbed Vancouver and we are the true 2011 Champs.

Where do you find these emails?

Any chance you have a link to his emails? I'd actually like to see lol.

The only thing more pathetic to me than never having won a cup is suggesting we somehow morally won won that we in fact lost.

That to me is exactly what is wrong with this team. The good enough vibe the core players give off. Well we made it to game 7 so we can live off that indefinitely. Entitled core group begging for one more chance.

The team in 1994 left nothing on the ice. They did the very best they could and then some. The 2011 team choked though.

What if we won game 6 in 2011? Then there'd be no need for the game 7 that "we made it to".

I think most of that team including management would still be intact and we'd be having the same age and performance related concerns about the players that we're having now. On the bright side, we'd have a Stanley Cup and many of us would probably still be riding that high even now. I know I would.

we didnt end of story

Yup.

Another factor to be considered, there are some events surrounding some of the people on the OP's list which probably aren't really related to hockey and the results of the 2011 playoffs. The team could look exactly as it does today regardless of the result of the finals.

regards,

G.

Archived