The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If we won Game 7 in 2011

ChrisCo!

If we won the Cup in 2011....  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What if we won game 6 in 2011? Then there'd be no need for the game 7 that "we made it to".

I think most of that team including management would still be intact and we'd be having the same age and performance related concerns about the players that we're having now. On the bright side, we'd have a Stanley Cup and many of us would probably still be riding that high even now. I know I would.

I'll take that one step further. WHAT IF, we won games 3 and 4 in Boston. We didn't. Kinda a fun thread though. What if, I win 6/49 tonight. What if, Luongo played in the Winter Classic. What if, Kesler didn't demand a trade. What if, Bieska didn't score that ricochet goal off the stanchion to beat San Jose. What if, we still had Willie Mitchell in 2011. What if, Nathan Horton didn't get smoked at the blue line in game 3. (or was it game 2?) Ohhhh this is a good one,... What if Pavel Bure and Trevor Linden were in the prime of their careers in 2011.

The what if game can be fun,.... but really means nothing. We lost. Move on.

You give CDC too much credit.

That's with any team now. Look at how negative Boston fans are now and they won the cup and made the finals again.

Their chirelli hate made no sense to me. Other than the seguin trade all the other moves were to help win. They blame him for the cap this season but he signed iginla last season with that bonus structure knowing it would affect the cap this year. The fans loved the iginla signing and he wouldn't have signed there without that bonus structure. Now the fans all cry foul cause of his bonus killing their cap this year when they all knew that would happen because they were loading up for another cup run last year.

I'm on mobile, couldn't find the one I was looking for exactly but I think this was the main one

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=31465

We weren't jobbed. We just weren't as good. We scored 8 goals in 7 games. In the games we lost, we lost by a lot. If we were close then maybe a penalty or two would have helped. We scored 0 goals in game 7. Even if the refs gave us 10 power plays we still lose with 0 goals. You're delusional.

My biggest loss was my virginity.

Can we add a poll about the biggest loser? :towel:

(Careful about the repercussions before you vote for me btw...)

If Baltimore didn't riot how different would it be?

Imagine the riot here in 2011 had we won?

Archived