The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Bare Bones - Game #142 (Sign-Ups Closed)

g_bassi13

Mind = blown. How do you go that long without being mafia?

Anyways, the even/odd round thing varies from game to game.

And Strangelove is mafia IMO. His defense was that he wouldn't announce what he announced if he was mafia, but obviously he would say that as mafia to make himself not seem like mafia to the TP.

Along with the untimely death of JL.

I probably was mafia since but I can't find a pm from any game where I was mafia.

Eh if you think I'm mafia vote for me. I revealed that JL was the sheriff simply to prevent the mafia from faking a sheriff in the likely event that they knew JL was sheriff.

At least we probably hung the SK in the first round. Not bad.

How did we hang the SK? # was a TP. If anything the SK is probably not active, is there anyone up for a GK that didn't vote last round?

I think at this point it's clear JL is was the real sheriff. Only question is whether or not Strangelove was a mafia that came up tp or just a tp. Doesn't really make sense for him to come out and draw all that attention if he is mafia though. However, at the same time Mafiosos usually go after the most experienced players in the first round and JL doesn't seem like a likely candidate. Maybe they investigated and got lucky?

Don't really like Kryten's accusations so far this round. Honestly Strangelove's story seems pretty standard and I recall a few games where KPs have had investigations right off the bat.

I don't think Junko is mafia either. If he knew #nucks was tp and wanted to save his mate FOx in the last second, it wouldn't really be worth it for him imo.

In conclusion, TL is mafia. Vote Time Lord

I think at this point it's clear JL is was the real sheriff. Only question is whether or not Strangelove was a mafia that came up tp or just a tp. Doesn't really make sense for him to come out and draw all that attention if he is mafia though. However, at the same time Mafiosos usually go after the most experienced players in the first round and JL doesn't seem like a likely candidate. Maybe they investigated and got lucky?

Don't really like Kryten's accusations so far this round. Honestly Strangelove's story seems pretty standard and I recall a few games where KPs have had investigations right off the bat.

I don't think Junko is mafia either. If he knew #nucks was tp and wanted to save his mate FOx in the last second, it wouldn't really be worth it for him imo.

I gotta agree with everything you have said here I think Krpten or Time Lard is a solid vote.

Vote Time Lard

Pretty well thought out, similar to what I was thinking, except for Time Lord being mafia.

I just don't think he has shown anything yet to point him as Mafia.

How did we hang the SK? # was a TP. If anything the SK is probably not active, is there anyone up for a GK that didn't vote last round?

How did no one notice this suspicious post? The SK comes up as TP upon death lol.

And Aladeen knows that.

I don't know what to think of Dr.S TBH.

He could be mafia because they investigated JohnLocke and killed him and pretended to be his spokesperson. Or Dr. is the Kingpin.

He could be TP because in the situation I outlined above, why not pretend to be the actual sheriff rather than the spokesperson? Now that he explained himslef, I trust him more:

I revealed that JL was the sheriff simply to prevent the mafia from faking a sheriff in the likely event that they knew JL was sheriff.

But it did take him a while to come up with that reason.

In other words, BW is mafia.

Vote Beluga Whale

Otis, Matt Barzal, Apples, Zfetch and Virtanen87 all face a warning for a God kill. Get your vote in before 9:30 tonight.

I will have to be at a party, and will try and get a nightfall in off my phone, but the deadline remains all the same, regardless of whether I posted or not.

How did no one notice this suspicious post? The SK comes up as TP upon death lol.

And Aladeen knows that.

I don't know what to think of Dr.S TBH.

He could be mafia because they investigated JohnLocke and killed him and pretended to be his spokesperson. Or Dr. is the Kingpin.

He could be TP because in the situation I outlined above, why not pretend to be the actual sheriff rather than the spokesperson? Now that he explained himslef, I trust him more:

But it did take him a while to come up with that reason.

In other words, BW is mafia.

Vote Beluga Whale

How is that suspicious? oh because I voted for you? The likelyhood of # being SK is about 1/10 at best. The SK could have not bothered to submit a kill or chose not to, or submitted it too late, or was RBed. Lots of things could have happened. Maybe she was SK but that is far from Guaranteed.

I think Lardy here is a real good lynch target... real good.

How is that suspicious? oh because I voted for you? The likelyhood of # being SK is about 1/10 at best. The SK could have not bothered to submit a kill or chose not to, or submitted it too late, or was RBed. Lots of things could have happened. Maybe she was SK but that is far from Guaranteed.

I think Lardy here is a real good lynch target... real good.

Oh look, Aladeen's getting overly defensive again...

Archived