The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Bare Bones - Game #142 (Sign-Ups Closed)

g_bassi13

Vote GFY

Early vote, doesn't look that bad. I don't think he had another post that round, probably busy with real life.

Although, he could have potentially helped us with a few kills as well.

Vote GFY. I wouldn't mind the vig going after Virtanen as well. I wonder where he went off to.

LOL!

Vote GFY

This vote just looks terrible. Clearly trying to sneak on the bandwagon without being noticed.

Vote gfy

As bad as this vote looks, it's classic apples.

Also I'm thinking there's a decent chance he actually is the doc, although it could easily be a desperate measure to save himself when he doesn't have much to lose.

Im just trolling man

unvote, vote GFY

I want to think GFY is smarter for what he did last round, but it seemed like he got caught in his web.

At this point, a few (including me) have provided decent explanations for GFY not being mafia. Isn't as bad as the previous two, but still a bandwagon vote with shaky reasoning.

I can confirm with my spidey-senses that TL is mafia, and since the mafia are probably in full control and there wouldn't be a swing with such Time left

Vote GFY

Zfetch hops on the bandwagon but later jumps off when he realizes his mistake.

So I read through the thread.

Apples is just being Apples. He may or may not be mafia.

But SOB on the other hand is contributing as much as Apples, except his posts have been really suspicious.

I saw him lurking once too, just saying.

Unvote, Vote SOB

Also Dr.Strangelove has to be mafia. I looked at JonLocke's posts and there's no way the mafia could have guesses he was a special from them.

So I read through the thread.

Apples is just being Apples. He may or may not be mafia.

But SOB on the other hand is contributing as much as Apples, except his posts have been really suspicious.

I saw him lurking once too, just saying.

Unvote, Vote SOB

Also Dr.Strangelove has to be mafia. I looked at JonLocke's posts and there's no way the mafia could have guesses he was a special from them.

I really find it extremely suspicious that you say I have to be mafia yet you vote SOB if your so certain then why not vote for me ?

Kryten has disappeared after being extremely active in round one which is IMO really suspicious

Honestly not sure who to vote for at this point with no one really saying anything its freaking impossible to get any idea who's TP or not.

vote aladeen

This guy is so mafia, along with Mau, zfetch, timelord.

I may as well come out with my role with the sheriff, vig potentially dead. I'm the doc.

I'm not mafia I swear it, I bet mafia are all the ones not talking so the TP just pick each other off. Kryten SOB, Intoews, MB.

You can hang me if you want but we lose for sure then. I didn't know you were the Doc how could I? You basically only voted to not get GKed and I was almost certain GFY wasn't mafia.

unvote apples not that it really matters since if there is any round where more than one TP dies we lose even if we get a mafia, the game is pretty much over.

TP:

Apples

BW

Aladeen

PeePeeCLI

Mafia:

Krpten

Intoews

MB

SOB

Unsure:

Rest

I am going to vote for who should have been voted off so long ago. vote kryten

TL is getting 2tricky4me

I gotta change my mind, his mafia side is sticking out.

Vote TL

You should have just stuck with your first guess.

BTW, if you get my faction wrong more than 1 Time (you are currently at 1), you can't say you always know my faction anymore. So you'll just fall back into mediocrity. Sorry :(

Archived