The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Bare Bones - Game #142 (Sign-Ups Closed)

g_bassi13

Also Dr.Strangelove has to be mafia. I looked at JonLocke's posts and there's no way the mafia could have guesses he was a special from them.

If Strangelove was mafia he really had no reason to out himself. I don't really like the attacks from you and Kryten against him...wouldn't be surprised if you're both mafia.

Because I have to go somewhere right now, and we've pretty much lost at this point, I'm gonna put this out here. If I unsure before, I am certain now Toews is mafia

Toews just messaged me saying:

Are you the lackey? #bigplays

So either, he's just playing around and trying to get me to confess to being a lackey OR he's straight up mafia trying to strengthen the mafia team. I was thinking about saying yes, in an attempt to slowly get him to reveal his teammates, but we don't really have the luxury of time or additional rounds. He sent that through a PM.

Leave the vote as SOB or should we all vote Intoews?

Because I have to go somewhere right now, and we've pretty much lost at this point, I'm gonna put this out here. If I unsure before, I am certain now Toews is mafia

So either, he's just playing around and trying to get me to confess to being a lackey OR he's straight up mafia trying to strengthen the mafia team. I was thinking about saying yes, in an attempt to slowly get him to reveal his teammates, but we don't really have the luxury of time or additional rounds. He sent that through a PM.

Are you able to invite to PM? I will follow your vote.

Yes, because the mafia are so desperately in need of strengthening that one of them would reach out to random people asking if they're the lackey.

You should have just stuck with your first guess.

BTW, if you get my faction wrong more than 1 Time (you are currently at 1), you can't say you always know my faction anymore. So you'll just fall back into mediocrity. Sorry :(

It's alright.

I'll go 565-4-7 like Virt's record.

Yes, because the mafia are so desperately in need of strengthening that one of them would reach out to random people asking if they're the lackey.

So did you ask him or didn't you? And if you did why?

Archived