The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Bare Bones - Game #142 (Sign-Ups Closed)

g_bassi13

TL NEVER risks killing a tp who claims a special role. 10000% mafia

unvote vote tl

You sort of have a point.

Virtanen claimed Watcher last game and I was the only TP who wanted him killed...

I don't usually risk it, but I've been fooled enough times (by you especially) and it's pretty obvious your role-claim is fake considering the timing. Why not PM Strangelove anyways? It doesn't matter whether he's mafia or not in this situation, PMing him is the best choice.

So yeah, we lynched SOB who is probably mafia, but Apples should be dead IMO.

Vote Tally

SOB for MVP (6) - Mikeyboy44, Intoewsables, mau5trap, Dr.Strangelove, Aladeen, Kakanucks
Time Lord (4) - Beluga Whale, Zfetch, Apples, Kryten
Apples (2) - Time Lord, Fox Mulder

SOB for MVP, You have been sentence to hang by your peers. You may share your last words.

1) #Nux
2) JohnLocke
3) Fox Mulder
4) Kryten
5) Virtanen87
6) Time Lord
7) Beluga Whale
8) Intoewsables
9) Zfetch
10) Go Faulk Yourself
11) Kakanucks
12) Apples
13) Aladeen
14) MikeyBoy44
15) OurTimeToShine
16) Dr.Strangelove
17) Mathew Barzal
18) SOB for MVP
19) mau5trap
20) King Heffy
Remaining Players
Fox Mulder
Kryten
Time Lord
Beluga Whale
Kakanucks
Apples
Aladeen
MikeyBoy44
Dr.Strangelove
mau5trap
10/20
Deceased:
#Nux [Lynched - Townsperson]
JohnLocke [skeletal Kill - Townsperson]
King Heffy [Vigilante Kill - Townsperson]
OurTimeToShine [God Kill - Skeletal]
Mathew Barzal [God Kill - Townsperson]
Go Faulk Yourself [Lynched - Townsperson]
Virtanen87 [skeletal Kill - Townsperson]
SOB for MVP [Lynched - Townsperson]
Zfetch [skeletal Kill - Townsperson]
Intoewsables [Vigilante Kill - Townsperson]

The Skeletals now control the vote, and win the game!

tumblr_ncqz9khZbf1sgc4nao1_500.jpg

What a massacre, lol. Not a single Mafia was voted for in that last round. I'll post the details, but the TP whiffed completely. Suspicion was just bounced around TP targets the whole time.

Townspeople
Sheriff - JohnLocke
Vigilante - Kryten
Doctor - Apples
Mathew Barzal
King Heffy
Dr.Strangelove
#Nux
SOB for MVP
Go Faulk Yourself
Virtanen87
mau5trap
Zfetch
Time Lord
Mafia
Kingpin - MikeyBoy44
Lackey - Aladeen
Kakanucks
Beluga Whale
Fox Mulder
OurTimeToShine
Serial Killer
Serial Killer - Intoewsables

There were no twists, no special roles. It was as vanilla as vanilla gets. Just a lot of oddly successful hiding for the Mafia.

The doctor and Vigilante were even alive in round 4, which meant by some sort of weird miracle if the doctor saved the Mafia kill in round 4, and the vig hit a Mafia, the game would have gone on. But I had to pull the plug, as this thing was over outside of that miracle. Apples was going to be lynched either way, and I didn't want to drag this out for another day.

If Otis hadn't let himself die due to inactivity, this would have been a vanilla game with no Mafia hit.

Not that it mattered at all, but technically the lackey shouldn't be able to target the same player twice in a row. My targets ended up dying every single round though.

Anyways, what a massacre. Mafia just kind of hid in the background the entire game though. It pays to be inactive? Thanks for hosting, bassi.

Not that it mattered at all, but technically the lackey shouldn't be able to target the same player twice in a row. My targets ended up dying every single round though.

Anyways, what a massacre. Mafia just kind of hid in the background the entire game though. It pays to be inactive? Thanks for hosting, bassi.

I was surprised myself when I learned Aladeen had been blocking you every round. But as far as activity went I felt all of us were active.

Archived