The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Bare Bones - Game #142 (Sign-Ups Closed)

g_bassi13

Soooo really what I said was true for your reasoning?

No, I was serious. If you're not going to be active I'd rather see you lynched over somebody who is. If you are going to be active, then we'll see. I know things come up and people have lives outside of the internet, however, it ruins the game for the people who are here. Like I said about last game. 3 people signed up and didn't even post. Just let themselves be god killed. And they all were TP. I'm pretty sure the mafia was going to win but who knows. It only takes one player MVP to change the game.

No, I was serious. If you're not going to be active I'd rather see you lynched over somebody who is. If you are going to be active, then we'll see. I know things come up and people have lives outside of the internet, however, it ruins the game for the people who are here. Like I said about last game. 3 people signed up and didn't even post. Just let themselves be god killed. And they all were TP. I'm pretty sure the mafia was going to win but who knows. It only takes one player MVP to change the game.

Well come Sunday night i'd be quite active.

Mafia just wouldn't be my top priority after friday afternoon is all

Archived