The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Bare Bones - Game #142 (Sign-Ups Closed)

g_bassi13

Wait, actually? What for?

Someone seems to have downloaded Blacksails illegally from my internet connection. I have no idea who could have done it though since I would never dream of taking advertising dollars away from megacorporations.

Someone seems to have downloaded Blacksails illegally from my internet connection. I have no idea who could have done it though since I would never dream of taking advertising dollars away from megacorporations.

Same. Too many people have access to my computer. It could have been a dozen other people.

Vote Tally

#Nux (3) - Fox Mulder, Intoewsables, King Heffy
Fox Mulder (3) - #Nux, MikeyBoy44, JohnLocke
Virtanen87 (2) - mau5trap, Dr.Strangelove
Go Faulk Yourself (2) - Kryten, Beluga Whale
Beluga Whale (1) - Time Lord
Intoewsables (1) - Kakanucks
SOB for MVP (1) - Aladeen
King Heffy (1) - Go Faulk Yourself
I'll give you guys until 9:45 tonight. On account of my not giving a proper vote count until such late a time.

Ouch. I'm still in the running?

Unvote; Vote Fox

Thanks for hosting last game mate! This is your reward!

lol at least I'll have an excuse for being inactive this weekend! Its good to know that you guys would rather vote someone who is trying to contribute to the game rather than someone who won't even be online. No wonder people try to hide the first couple of rounds.

Thank Mr.Skeltal!

watch out for these late votes after the count. One of the people in danger of being voted out is bound to be mafia and his teammates are coming in to save him.

True. However the most suspicious act would be to attempt to tie the vote at this point. We need info from the vote result, mafia would attempt to keep that info on the DL.

Vote Tally

#Nux (5) - Fox Mulder, Intoewsables, King Heffy, Beluga Whale, Go Faulk Yourself
Fox Mulder (4) - #Nux, MikeyBoy44, JohnLocke, Kryten
Virtanen87 (3) - mau5trap, Dr.Strangelove, Kakanucks

Beluga Whale (1) - Time Lord
SOB for MVP (1) - Aladeen

#Nux, you have been sentenced to hang by your peers. You may share your last words.

Archived