The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official E cigarette/Vape appreciation thread

CALGARY!

How many ppl here switched to the E cig/vape from tobacco smoke or chew? I smoked heavilly, near 2 packs a day from age 14-30, and gave up last summer switching to an E cigarette, I friggen love it, I vape all waking hours. My nicotine intake has probably doubled since quitting smoking but I love vaping even more then I loved smoking, plus I dont stink anymore. I'm seeing alot more E cigs everywhere lately, just curious how many ppl here on CDC switched from a tobacco product to an E cig type deal?

Also, Im currently using a Vap R Pen 2.0, and no matter what atomizer I buy I cant get big eneough hauls, can anyone recommend a relativly cheap, but decent vape that provides monster hauls?

How many ppl here switched to the E cig/vape from tobacco smoke or chew? I smoked heavilly, near 2 packs a day from age 14-30, and gave up last summer switching to an E cigarette, I friggen love it, I vape all waking hours. My nicotine intake has probably doubled since quitting smoking but I love vaping even more then I loved smoking, plus I dont stink anymore. I'm seeing alot more E cigs everywhere lately, just curious how many ppl here on CDC switched from a tobacco product to an E cig type deal?

Also, Im currently using a Vap R Pen 2.0, and no matter what atomizer I buy I cant get big eneough hauls, can anyone recommend a relativly cheap, but decent vape that provides monster hauls?

Yeah dude, why don't you just try reducing and not increasing the amount? That's not normal.

I switched to E-cigs a few weeks back, I havent touched cigarettes since. its so good.

I was desperate to quit and now I'm loving life and love smoking the vape.

slight increase or decrease in nicotine? whatever, thats not the point, the point is too get off tobacco, a devastating killer.

I can breathe easy again, feeling good

Here's an idea. Use them to help get off nicotine for good.

I was at a Lions game last season and some heffer in front of me was sucking on her vape like it was the only source of oxygen left in the world. It had an atrocious vanilla scent that made me want to puke. I had to endure it all game and it gave me a splitting headache.

How the hell are people are allowed to use those things indoors? It's smoking; no matter which way you slice it. Go outside like everyone else who smokes.

Your nicotine intake has doubled after 'quitting'? You need help.

lol reminds me of when Krusty the clown used the nicotine patch to quit smoking

thefront14.png

“Hey, Mel, bring me another nicotine patch. Uh, I think there's some space on my butt.” – Krusty the Klown

Here's an idea. Use them to help get off nicotine for good.

I was at a Lions game last season and some heffer in front of me was sucking on her vape like it was the only source of oxygen left in the world. It had an atrocious vanilla scent that made me want to puke. I had to endure it all game and it gave me a splitting headache.

How the hell are people are allowed to use those things indoors? It's smoking; no matter which way you slice it. Go outside like everyone else who smokes.

The good news is they are starting to be labeled as smoking so lots of places are banning them to places where smoking is allowed.

Vapes are for quitting smoking man, you're doing it wrong.

Archived