The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Jazz Anything

thejazz97

it works. sometimes i'll tootie o30 when i'm laughing and i'll play it off like i shuffled and drag my toes on the ground, and my shoes will make the suspect "farting noise"

but some people will know that you farted and will judge you, but if you play it off, they'll sense you're embarrassed and wont judge you as much >__>

but there's nothing more embarrassing than when you burp while you're laughing, cause then everyone saw you, and all you can do is just stand there, blushing, while everyone laughs at you, then you're like "AT LEAST I DIDN'T PISS MY PANTS, YOU JERKS"

Anyone who judges you because you farted is an extremely uptight person. It says more about them than you.

Coolest place you've ever traveled to ?

Definitely has to be Paris. My mom and I went for a day or so on a weekend in February 2011, I think? Twas very cool indeed; I've got some interesting memories of being told not to climb the Eiffel Tower as well as trying to cross the insanely busy roundabout to get to the Arc de Triomphe. 10/10, would go again.

How or why did you become a Canucks fan?

I was born in New West and lived in Coquitlam/Poco until 2006... I was always a Canucks fan - I loved Naslund, Morrison, Cloutier, and Arvedson, but they were always No. 2, behind the Leafs, Blackhawks, whatever my "team of the week" was. But when Luongo came to the Canucks, I instantly became a huge fan, and I've been one ever since.

Definitely has to be Paris. My mom and I went for a day or so on a weekend in February 2011, I think? Twas very cool indeed; I've got some interesting memories of being told not to climb the Eiffel Tower as well as trying to cross the insanely busy roundabout to get to the Arc de Triomphe. 10/10, would go again.

Cool cool. I went to Paris back in 2005, and walked up the Eiffel Towel. Kids were running down while I was walking up, hanging on, looking over the edge. Walking around Paris, eating at the bakeries 3 times a day, drinking wine. Going to Mass on Easter. People coming up to me and asking for directions, some of them with their dictionaries asking for directions. I didn't know where I was going half the time, but I get asked for directions all the time no matter where I am.

People coming up to me and asking for directions, some of them with their dictionaries asking for directions. I didn't know where I was going half the time, but I get asked for directions all the time no matter where I am.

Are you sure they weren't just trying to hit on you?

Are you sure they weren't just trying to hit on you?

Paris was different, yeah I got hit on many times, and got so annoyed with it, and spoke back in English. Then the opposite effect that I anticipated would happen. Some would so excited, and say - AMERICAN! I speak English too! Once I got so annoyed, that I said - I don't have time for this, and walked away. But other than that, people just come up to me all the time and ask me for directions. I must look like where I am going all the time, and half the time I really don't, and I take the most off way path to get to places.

Archived