The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Jazz Anything

thejazz97

What type of stuff can you do in Saskatchewan that you can't do in BC / Vancouver?

Drive in a straight line for an hour without any hills

^^^

I don't think BC has grid roads, which are great for driving down or getting lost.

I'm also pretty sure you can't freeze your face off in Vancouver winters. It's been down to almost -60 in SK (inc. windchill), and the winds get pretty bad.

You can also mess up your alignment on your vehicle driving down a normal road if you're not careful. Gotta love those potholes.

SK is nice, but it definitely doesn't have as much to do in as Vancouver does.

Just wanna start of by saying that I believe in God 100% and I am very religious.

Anyway I've always had a question, when u die and go to heaven like is it that body that you die with that goes to heaven or like what happens? I mean like say someone beheaded you, would u go to heaven without a head? I'm not trying to be dis respectful, it's just I'm pretty young and I don't know much about this kind of stuff even though I'm Religious.

Thanks

Just wanna start of by saying that I believe in God 100% and I am very religious.

Anyway I've always had a question, when u die and go to heaven like is it that body that you die with that goes to heaven or like what happens? I mean like say someone beheaded you, would u go to heaven without a head? I'm not trying to be dis respectful, it's just I'm pretty young and I don't know much about this kind of stuff even though I'm Religious.

Thanks

Sweet!

Hmm... Your body is mortal, meaning it can die, be harmed, etc. You spirit/soul is immortal, and it will last forever, although it can grow weaker or stronger depending how much time you spend doing what. So no, you would still have a head. No pain, sickness, disease, death, or sorrow in heaven. All perfect and fully restored! :towel:

What is your favourite chocolate bar?

What are you studying in college?

What is your hobby?

What do Saskatoon berries taste like?

Is there Peanut Glossettes in Heaven?

It's a tie between Crispy Crunch, Hershey's Cookies n Creme, and almost anything white chocolate that's made by Purdy's...

I studied business this past year, starting in September it'll just be straight up Marketing... I'm pretty excited.

My hobby used to be collecting hockey cards, still kind of is. If you count binge-watching all of HIMYM, then that's what it is right now.

TBH, no idea whatsoever. I'm sad to say I haven't had them once since I've lived in SK.

I would assume there would, and if not, you could probably make something of the sort...

Is it Daniel or Henrik on the left or on the right?

Daniel's left, Henrik's right. I think...

Why dont you join/play mafia?

I want to. I just don't have time and I'm confused as to how to play. I will one of these days, though.

Daniel's left, Henrik's right. I think...

From an expert of the Sedins, I'm pretty sure it's the other way around. Look closely at the facial features ;)

I want to. I just don't have time and I'm confused as to how to play. I will one of these days, though.

I was confused af when I first joined, but I learned thx to the great people who play it, and have ever since been hooked. Looking forward to the day you join.

From an expert of the Sedins, I'm pretty sure it's the other way around. Look closely at the facial features ;)

I was confused af when I first joined, but I learned thx to the great people who play it, and have ever since been hooked. Looking forward to the day you join.

Lol that's what I was also using. Good to know!

And sounds good! I'll sign up for the first game I have time for!

• 2 months later...

Archived