The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(pls pin) Mafia: Vanilla Championships (sign ups closed)

Dral

Sorry I didn't do anything fancy - you all know the rules!

(3 mafia, 1 sheriff)

1. MikeyBoy44

2. Beluga Whale

3. Time Lord

4. Aladeen

5. Dr.Strangelove

6. Intoewsables

7. Fox Mulder

8. Go Faulk Yourself

9. g_bassi13

10. JohnLocke

11. Zfetch

12. Apples

13. Virtanen

i dont understand plz explain ruulez

rule #1, anyone who spells rules "ruulez" gets god killed :P

Also - roles have been handed out - game on... first nightfall will be tomorrow night at 9pm

Where would one get this game? I wish to try it out sometime.

it's a forum game, no downloading... you should definitely sign up for the next one... like JL said, read some of the previous threads and you'll get the idea... warning, its highly addictive

I think this one was an active player game, though I have no idea how Apples made the list, there is definitely something wrong with the screening process.

He was a doctor that didn't attempt a save until round 3 last game.

I've learned to not trust inactive people from last game.

Vote Apples

Last game was interesting. I think it was easy to blame the loss on TP apathy, but it was really just active TP accusing each other and letting others slink unnoticed. In the last round, all three people that got votes against them were TP.

I think it's an issue of finding the context of that inactivity. Last game none of the Mafia were even making excuses for their absences. They just hid whenever it was convenient, whether hiding until they voted or disappearing when the heat got bad, and they let the TP chase down all the wrong leads, which they did eagerly. The patterns of inactivity will have to be tracked more than anything. Like Fox Mulder last game. Almost lynched in round one, and he became a ghost there after.

Last game was interesting. I think it was easy to blame the loss on TP apathy, but it was really just active TP accusing each other and letting others slink unnoticed. In the last round, all three people that got votes against them were TP.

I think it's an issue of finding the context of that inactivity. Last game none of the Mafia were even making excuses for their absences. They just hid whenever it was convenient, whether hiding until they voted or disappearing when the heat got bad, and they let the TP chase down all the wrong leads, which they did eagerly. The patterns of inactivity will have to be tracked more than anything. Like Fox Mulder last game. Almost lynched in round one, and he became a ghost there after.

I don't think anybody called me out for it either. A few games ago people would have been all over that

Archived