The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(pls pin) Mafia: Vanilla Championships (sign ups closed)

Dral

Vote Toews

He's gotta be the last mafia, he's not at all acting usual.

I can guarantee the last mafia wouldn't draw attention to themselves like GFY and Aladeen right there.

(GFY was probably just trying to tease Aladeen, and Aladeen is being Aladeen.)

If GFY wanted to tease Aladeen he would just have to put on stockings and a garter, he knows this.

I think this one was an active player game, though I have no idea how Apples made the list, there is definitely something wrong with the screening process.

hands_twiddling_thumbs_lg_nwm.gif

Damn you TL this was supposed to be an uberactive game. You made it into Apple's Wet dream game :mad:

Oh hey Apples I forgot you existed at all thankfully you vote just enough not to get GKed otherwise you would just fade into oblivion.

Well apples or GFY is for sure the last mafia especially considering I was the first one to say MB should still be voted out before TL switched the vote to Bassi.

My bet is GFY since apples just doesn't pay attention at all.

unvote; vote GFY

You just can't get me out of your mind eh? :)

I dont know, but he seems be mentioned in every posts of yours, really.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were capable of doing anything more than casting a vote every second round. When you posted more than that I didn't think it could possibly be you. But keep up the good work I'm proud of you lil guy.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were capable of doing anything more than casting a vote every second round. When you posted more than that I didn't think it could possibly be you. But keep up the good work I'm proud of you lil guy.

Thanks, I'm so giddy that you're proud of me. You make me feel so great, oh boy! Want to hug it out? xoxo

What? You expected more?

Oh hell to the no, I wouldn't be able to handle it.

It's the beard isn't it? It intimidates you. I understand but just so you know what you're missing out on the carpet matches the drapes ;)

Explain.

Vote Zfetch for making me relive that emotional rollercoaster.

No point in explaining the vote. It was quite evident.

I just drove past some guy with a license plate thingy that said "My other car is a TARDIS".

I don't really know what that means, but maybe you'll appreciate it.

Very off topic. It's not like this is the Off-Topic section of CDC.

You seem a little too confident about that.

Oh yeah? Well..........you seem confident about someone being confident..

Unvote; vote g_bassi13

If both bassi and Mikey are mafia, that was legitimately GOAT by TL.

You made a pretty nice guess finding 2 mafia, eh m8?

It's like you're one of the posters in the Proposal section.

You think your guess/proposal is soooo goood, except it actually was.

You're too oblivious to notice that just now I took a crowbar out of my pocket and stuck it up your ass.

Like whats up with that?

And to add insult to injury you're like freakin Medusa or something with you're predictions. Are you psychic? Cause last time I checked in with a psychic she told me "Don''t be a fool, wrap your tool"

Whats that even supposed to mean?

I got a chick pregnant weeks after, but the silly psychic fortune teller didn't tell me nutin'.

No point in explaining the vote. It was quite evident.

Very off topic. It's not like this is the Off-Topic section of CDC.

Oh yeah? Well..........you seem confident about someone being confident..

You made a pretty nice guess finding 2 mafia, eh m8?

It's like you're one of the posters in the Proposal section.

You think your guess/proposal is soooo goood, except it actually was.

You're too oblivious to notice that just now I took a crowbar out of my pocket and stuck it up your ass.

Like whats up with that?

And to add insult to injury you're like freakin Medusa or something with you're predictions. Are you psychic? Cause last time I checked in with a psychic she told me "Don''t be a fool, wrap your tool"

Whats that even supposed to mean?

I got a chick pregnant weeks after, but the silly psychic fortune teller didn't tell me nutin'.

So you have nothing then?

Virt is so obviously mafia hahaha. The guy always has more to offer than voting whoever votes him when he's TP. Smarten up, boys.

Unvote; Vote Virtanen, you're right MVP isn't playing much like a TP MVP. Though it may be chalked up to all that German Man lovin he's been getting lately.

Well the bottom line is I really don't know which one of you bastards is the last Mafia, all I know is I am not.

If I was Mafia I wouldn't have killed JL because he was pretty much confirmed TP by TL and if he didn't get killed by mafia last round that would have looked pretty bad for him.

Virtanen - He is being about as useless as he could possibly be but really what else is new. His lack of MVP interest in this Championship game is why I have him rated as my top suspect. Also if he is the last mafia we will never hear the end of it if he were to win the game so that's why I feel like he is the best lynch option.

Apples - This guy has posted more in this last round than his last 20 games combined. He votes for me with no reasoning which makes some sense as it feels like most people are just throwing votes out hoping to bandwagon the mafia. Maybe he could answer the questions "Why is this game so much more enthralling for him than the last gazillion?"

GFY - Follows Apple's (of all people) vote on me. He gives no rationale to the vote and I feel he is actually ahead of Apples in the suspect list. The final Mafia member would likely want to stay active but keep what he does say to a minimum. For the last mafia to win he would have to walk a fine line between being helpful yet saying nothing at all, GFY's posts seem to fall into this category.

Here I would like to again point out that I was the first person to say that MB still needed to be lynched after TL said that his investigation was not MB:

If TL is telling the truth, MBs reaction or lack of reaction to being outed as mafia would seem to imply that he too is mafia unless this was all prearranged by TL and MB. So we should switch the vote but next round MB would be a damn good lynch target as it stands now.

Zfetch - What to say about this guy? Posts a lot of funny stuff, good enough in my books to not be voted out this round.

Toews - Seems convinced Virtanen is the last Mafia and I think he may be right, but he is too good of a player not to possibly be the last Mafia, but I don't think this is the time to vote him out. If he is TP he is way more MVP worthy than Virt.

BW - I really don't think he is mafia. He could be playing perfectly but nothing at all he has done so far seems like he is mafia.

Dr. S - Not adding much to the discussion but his reasons could be legit. I could get onboard with simply voting out the least active player if only to force the last mafioso into posting more so he doesn't end up on the bottom to be voted off.

Fox Mulder - I'm not too sure about him, really he could go either way but I think he is TP at this point.

Well the bottom line is I really don't know which one of you bastards is the last Mafia, all I know is I am not.

If I was Mafia I wouldn't have killed JL because he was pretty much confirmed TP by TL and if he didn't get killed by mafia last round that would have looked pretty bad for him.

Virtanen - He is being about as useless as he could possibly be but really what else is new. His lack of MVP interest in this Championship game is why I have him rated as my top suspect. Also if he is the last mafia we will never hear the end of it if he were to win the game so that's why I feel like he is the best lynch option.

Apples - This guy has posted more in this last round than his last 20 games combined. He votes for me with no reasoning which makes some sense as it feels like most people are just throwing votes out hoping to bandwagon the mafia. Maybe he could answer the questions "Why is this game so much more enthralling for him than the last gazillion?"

GFY - Follows Apple's (of all people) vote on me. He gives no rationale to the vote and I feel he is actually ahead of Apples in the suspect list. The final Mafia member would likely want to stay active but keep what he does say to a minimum. For the last mafia to win he would have to walk a fine line between being helpful yet saying nothing at all, GFY's posts seem to fall into this category.

Here I would like to again point out that I was the first person to say that MB still needed to be lynched after TL said that his investigation was not MB:

Zfetch - What to say about this guy? Posts a lot of funny stuff, good enough in my books to not be voted out this round.

Toews - Seems convinced Virtanen is the last Mafia and I think he may be right, but he is too good of a player not to possibly be the last Mafia, but I don't think this is the time to vote him out. If he is TP he is way more MVP worthy than Virt.

BW - I really don't think he is mafia. He could be playing perfectly but nothing at all he has done so far seems like he is mafia.

Dr. S - Not adding much to the discussion but his reasons could be legit. I could get onboard with simply voting out the least active player if only to force the last mafioso into posting more so he doesn't end up on the bottom to be voted off.

Fox Mulder - I'm not too sure about him, really he could go either way but I think he is TP at this point.

I don't usually go either way but for you I could make an exception :wub:

Archived