The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(pls pin) Mafia: Vanilla Championships (sign ups closed)

Dral

Then everyone should do this imo

hmmmm this post makes me believe you are not mafia or are going for the Mafia MVP Hail Mary. I seriously don't think Toews is the last mafia at this point but I am thinking that you probably aren't either.

Also I am starting think it's not Apples since the last mafia probably wouldn't play so reckless but I stand by what I said about him not being helpful in the slightest,

At the moment my gut is telling me the last mafia is Dr.S of course I am taking a big dump ATM so perhaps it's just that.

I really think everyone should follow Toews suggestion and do a writeup about everyone else. I can do an updated one in a little bit.

Ok its time for the big reveal

Me and GFY are 100%confirmed TP how are we confirmed? The REAL sheriff Zfetch investigated us he originally contacted Time Lord after he got a hit round one in a hail mary attempt at getting the TP in winning position early on. This means that the only viable lynch candidates left are

2. Beluga Whale
4. Aladeen
6. Intoewsables
7. Fox Mulder
12. Apples
13. Virtanen

Tiebreaker vote Toews Vote BW

These are my gut feels right now

Ok its time for the big reveal

Me and GFY are 100%confirmed TP how are we confirmed? The REAL sheriff Zfetch investigated us he originally contacted Time Lord after he got a hit round one in a hail mary attempt at getting the TP in winning position early on. This means that the only viable lynch candidates left are

2. Beluga Whale

4. Aladeen

6. Intoewsables

7. Fox Mulder

12. Apples

13. Virtanen

Tiebreaker vote Toews Vote BW

These are my gut feels right now

Dr. S, you made me and you targets now :[

I should've told you in the PM that we should wait until we're under heavy pressure.

Archived