The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(pls pin) Mafia: Vanilla Championships (sign ups closed)

Dral

Unless you really wanted to lead a lynch against me, I would agree with GFY that it probably wasn't necessary to come out at this point.

Either way the pool of potential Mafiosos is less than I thought so we're still in good shape.

My mafia list (in order of suspicion) would look like this:

Toews

Foxy

Aladeen

Apples

Toews and whoever else is lynch, Toews is mafia, TP WIN! Ugh - honestly mafia - you guys just never cared in the first place... no fight what so ever... still, all props to Zfetch and TL, scary good duo to carry the TP win

Good job Town.

Thanks for hosting, Dral.

Credit to Zfetch for investigating g_bassi and PMing me.

Credit to Mikeyboy for doing what most investigated mafia do... except he wasn't investigated.

I guess the TP faction has woken up?

so what Toew's story for real tho? Did Zfetch actually contact u first round?

Good game.
TL4MVP

How stuff went down for the TP side:
• I investigated Bassi because he was so off-topic, and his effort level was just too over the top for him to be TP
• Once he came up mafia, I didn't want to risk dying when I had a hit, so I contacted who I thought would be most-likely to be TP, the person I normally tend to have a decent read on, TL.
• TL brought up the strategy to pretend Mikey was investigated.
• I didn't think it would work, but boy did TL's plan pay off.
• Intoews was my 3rd investigation choice for Rd2 and my 1st investigation choice for Rd3.(I allowed Dr to pick the investigation, I thought i was paranoid)

And that's the story of how I met your mother.

Who was it thast used to host way back in the day and would GK peoeple if they didn't contribute in the thread... then after a while, that was deemed harsh, so the rule of missing 2 votes was implemented? I want them to host the next game

Archived