The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(pls pin) Mafia: Vanilla Championships (sign ups closed)

Dral

Who was it thast used to host way back in the day and would GK peoeple if they didn't contribute in the thread... then after a while, that was deemed harsh, so the rule of missing 2 votes was implemented? I want them to host the next game

no idea, but if no one else really wants to host, I can host the next game. Thinking a pretty vanilla style game, maybe with one or two extra roles, for my first ever hosting.

no idea, but if no one else really wants to host, I can host the next game. Thinking a pretty vanilla style game, maybe with one or two extra roles, for my first ever hosting.

you should host another Vanilla champ game - 3 mafia, 1 sheriff... reserve a spot for MR - he needs the practice... enforce strict contribution rules and vet the sign up candidates

Who was it thast used to host way back in the day and would GK peoeple if they didn't contribute in the thread... then after a while, that was deemed harsh, so the rule of missing 2 votes was implemented? I want them to host the next game

Funny thing I was planning for the next game that I host I would have different godkill rules/ways to get activity up.

Either it would be:

a) Person with the least amount of posts gets GK'd

B) Remove the SK from the game, and person with the highest amount of posts acts as the SK for that round and gets a kill(Would also make it easier to find mafia)

c) Players with under 30 words in a round would get GK'd (RIP Apples)

The 2 round vote just promotes inactivity.

When in doubt vote for Toews. I had a gut feeling that either he or BW were the last mafia.

GG tp! Especially TL. Thanks for hosting Dral!

I'm starting school on Tuesday and I'm not sure how hard it'll be (I've been out of school for 12 years) but I'll play one more game to see how I can handle it. Might be my last for awhile. It's been fun.

you should host another Vanilla champ game - 3 mafia, 1 sheriff... reserve a spot for MR - he needs the practice... enforce strict contribution rules and vet the sign up candidates

Practice? We talkin' bout practice?

The most recent Championships game had over 4400 posts between the 13 players. Our longest game ever didn't even reach half that.

The other two games went about 1300 and 1600 posts respectively. So, you know, that's not standard.

;)Zodiac was just over 2000 posts, though that was with 29 players.

housing issues should be a distance second in the list of life time priorities when compared to mafia

Normally yes but the wife is insistent that I move all my collection out of the first floor so that means moving 20+ manikins to other parts of the house meaning I get to have some fun putting them in "odd" places... plus there's cabinets , safes and a shet ton of other stuff I need to deal with. I probably could keep playing but I'd be inactive and I'd rather not do that .

Guys, I've been thinkin of creating a rock paper scissors tournament. Hopefully it will attract visitors back to white noise.

Like people dueling off in a bracket whom PM me their submissions in a best of 5.

I.e:

Virtanen: Aladeen:
Rock Rock
Paper Rock
Paper Rpck
Scissors Rock
Paper Rock

Virt wins 3-1, advances to face Horvat in the semis.

Does it sound good?

Guys, I've been thinkin of creating a rock paper scissors tournament. Hopefully it will attract visitors back to white noise.

Like people dueling off in a bracket whom PM me their submissions in a best of 5.

I.e:

Rock Rock

Paper Rock

Paper Rpck

Scissors Rock

Paper Rock

Does it sound good?

Only if lizard spock are involved

I.e:

Rock Rock Hard

Paper Rock Hard

Paper Rock Hard

Scissors Rock Hard

Paper Rock Hard

Does it sound good?

FTFY

Archived