The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ Proposal ] Van- Buffalo

I believe the Canucks should trade to buffalo for there 2nd overall pick ( Eichel) . The reason buffalo would do this is because they really love Reinhart and have invested a lot in him and would be looking to get more skill in the wings. And the Canucks would get a franchise Centre and a great first two centre combo. We could trade.

To Van :

2nd overall pick.

Etc.

To buffalo:

Sedins

Virtananen

Horvat

Markstrom

Subban

Hamhuis

Mcann

Kassian

I believe the Canucks should trade to buffalo for there 2nd overall pick ( Eichel) . The reason buffalo would do this is because they really love Reinhart and have invested a lot in him and would be looking to get more skill in the wings. And the Canucks would get a franchise Centre and a great first two centre combo. We could trade.

To Van :

2nd round pick

To buffalo:

Hansen

Sbisa

Vey

fixed it

To Van :

2nd overall pick.

Etc.

To buffalo:

Hansen

Sbisa

Vey

No way man, Hansen had a great rebound year. We can't just lose him now, I think he will be back to his honey badger self again next year.

Canucks say NO

I love what you are doing man! Making bold predictions is great. Keep up the good work. You're what CDC is all about. Not saying I agree with your value, but I can totally see where you are coming from. Your awesome man keep up the proposals and all the great work!

why do so many people forget about the salary of the players when concidering a trade. buffalos first round pick would be under a entry level contract probably around a million dollars. The salary of the player going to buffalo would be 24 million. you are stupid!

To Van :

2nd overall pick.

Etc.

To buffalo:

Sedins

Virtananen

Horvat

Markstrom

Subban

Hamhuis

Mcann

Kassian