The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nightmares

Qwags

Idk if this is a nightmare but hear me out. In my dream I was at a funeral for Glenn Anderson, I was sitting next to Wayne Gretzky and after the funeral, the great one said to me "watch this". Then a skeleton hand shot through the ground and what I am assuming was the zombie of Glenn Anderson chasing me. I then hid in the wall at my house. Kinda random but this was from when I was like 7

I had this dream that the world was full of murderers, rapists, corporations making slaves out of everyone, governments just looking to help themselves by getting on board of directors, and other cushy jobs after destroying their countries, rich people getting richer, starvation, disease.

Oh wait.....that's the news.

I had this dream that the world was full of murderers, rapists, corporations making slaves out of everyone, governments just looking to help themselves by getting on board of directors, and other cushy jobs after destroying their countries, rich people getting richer, starvation, disease.

Oh wait.....that's the news.

That's deep you should write a novel

I have been tormented by nightmares for my entire life.

In one, I'm followed by and attacked by an unseen demonic force. The setting is usually my childhood house only it's way taller, and spirits fly around the scary chandelier at the top of a long staircase that used cast terrible shadows in my room. The soundtrack is the sound of a locomotive growling and squealing its brakes.

I am the type who always remembers dreams and I have some seriously f'd up things happen. I have come to thoroughly enjoy my nightmares, they are like the best horror movies of all time.

My best one ever I made into a song my band plays to this day.

It starts with me getting loose teeth, I go see a dentist and a super hot dental nurse offers me a free procedure that is still experimental. I sit in the chair and they shackle me and gas me until I go unconscious. I awake on a stainless steel gurney in a dark lit room with red light bulbs covered in a red jelly substance (like when Neo wakes up) and I see I have been transformed into half monkey, half man.

I break out of the shackles and bust out of the laboratory only to find I have super strength and am like Planet of Apes. I then go back to the Lab and literally slaughter everyone there...including people who were clearly not involved.

It left me feeling slightly guilty and completely exhilarated.

As I struggle for the bits of consciousness left within, I awake in a dream,

On cold hard steel, covered in Red Gelatin,

Froze in fear, to take a look at anything,

As I dare to see my body and hands,

Have changed in ways that I don't understand,

And it's more for me to see, understand, comprehend.

I AM APE MONKEY MAN!

I had a nightmare in which a parasite attached itself to the back of my throat, and replaced my tongue. it look one of those toys with the spring-like shape with the happy face on the top.

Archived