The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(proposal) Van-Arizona

To Van:

Perlini

To Arizona:

Jacoub Markstrom+ Nicklas Jensen

Van- Adds another big bodied high potential prospect who would spend the year in Utica but might not be too far from the big club.

Arizona- they need a goalie like Markstrom to back up Smith and maybe even take over for smith. Jensen also has a better chance of making their line up than perlini would. Bottom line is they need a young goalie like markstrom because smith will be done soon and none of their other young goalies will be ready.

Could always switch it to lack as well. He is still decently young giving time for their young goalies to develop.

Maybe more realistically markstrom+ shinkaruk I suppose. Idk just seems they need a goalie have plenty of forward prospects and we have goalies to spare.

There are plenty of UFA goalies they could pick up without sacrificing a top prospect. Would you trade Virtanen for that crapty package?

i'd only do it if you add bieksa and OEL, but they may need to sweeten it a touch because bieksa is a heart and soul guy and is therefore worth more than OEL.

To Van:

Perlini + 2015 1st (3rd overall) + Eckman-Larsson

To Arizona:
Markstrom + Jensen + Bieksa + 2018 5th

OR NO DEAL

i'd only do it if you add bieksa and OEL, but they may need to sweeten it a touch because bieksa is a heart and soul guy and is therefore worth more than OEL.

To Van:

To Arizona:

OR NO DEAL

It could be the fever I have, but I can't tell if your serious or not.

To Van:

To Arizona:

OR NO DEAL

His trade made sense.

Your basically asking for a bieksa and oel swap.... lol

Highly doubt this deal goes down at this point.

However, I wonder if Jensen could bring Brandon Gormley in return? Brandon could become a replacement for Hammer and the Coyotes are as dry offensively as the Arizona desert. Maybe this could be a buy low for buy low deal?

Highly doubt this deal goes down at this point.

However, I wonder if Jensen could bring Brandon Gormley in return? Brandon could become a replacement for Hammer and the Coyotes are as dry offensively as the Arizona desert. Maybe this could be a buy low for buy low deal?

Gormley for Jensen?

With the emergence of Grenier and Jensen trending....nil; I'd make that trade.

Terrible deal for Arizona. Markstrom hasn't shown anything at the nhl level and Jensen is venturing into bust territory. No way they give up last years 12th overall pick for that package.

I agree 100% that this is a terrible deal for Arizona.

As for your comment that Jensen is "venturing into bust territory". Can a player be considered a bust if they were drafted 29th overall?

I agree 100% that this is a terrible deal for Arizona.

As for your comment that Jensen is "venturing into bust territory". Can a player be considered a bust if they were drafted 29th overall?

I'm pretty sure any player that massively underachieved to there career potential is a bust no matter where they were drafted.

Jensens good though. Don't you worry

To Van:

To Arizona:

OR NO DEAL

I'm sorry but why are we losing our 2018 5th rounder in this deal? We all know the 2018 draft will be one of the deepest in the post lockout era so we cannot be just throwing these valuable picks away. :picard:

Archived