The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Vanilla Championships Game 2 (Townspeople Win!)

JohnLocke

Sorry for missing these last several posts, I slipped up to the Earthquake thread, realized I was not at all prepared, and spent the last hour running through and researching every possible Earthquake scenario.

Some of you above who are off topic like Bassi last game are probably mafia.

And I personally think we could've waited till at least after the draft to see if Mackenzie Stewart would warrant a contract depending on the quality of the defenders we draft.

Not if I can change it!

GFY is mafia I think

Unvote, vote GFY

Take my +1 sir... and I wish I could give -10 to all these non-game related posts... there is a special pit in hell reserved for you people

Take my +1 sir... and I wish I could give -10 to all these non-game related posts... there is a special pit in hell reserved for you people

Well there is a special pit reserved at my place for you Dral! Remember it puts the lotion in the basket

silence-of-the-lambs-lotion-basket.jpg

Things will get better after round one. I hope.

Nobody is posting anything that would give them away.

There's the usual I am mafia joke posts(although it wouldn't be such a bad strategy to use here)

Non game related talk which has become more abundant now that the numbers are dropping.

And the usual for for this or that person without reason posts.

I think Zfetch "fake" claiming to be mafia is a little suspicious. It is possible that there's nothing to it, but it is a great way to deflect attention away from himself. People will probably assuming he's just joking but I think there's method to his madness.

For now

vote Zfetch

There's the usual I am mafia joke posts(although it wouldn't be such a bad strategy to use here)

Non game related talk which has become more abundant now that the numbers are dropping.

I think Zfetch "fake" claiming to be mafia is a little suspicious. It is possible that there's nothing to it, but it is a great way to deflect attention away from himself. People will probably assuming he's just joking but I think there's method to his madness.

For now

vote Zfetch

And talking about non-game stuff is a great way to appear active and not help the TP out at all... also, I agree with your zfetch thing, that's exactly what I thought as well - he'd just post that trying to make us think he's TP when he's actually mafia... I think my vote will prolly stand unless he comes up with something good, or someone else comes up with something better

For now

vote Zfetch

People like you are over-thinking this.

When other people joke around they get off free and everyone has a few giggles, but I don't? Is it cuz I can eat a wood door?

Are you jealous that I can eat wood door in under 365 days? I could teach you.

Also, GFY is not helping us find out whether he is TP or mafia with these very short pointless posts.

(But then again, neither are the 10 other people talking about Stewart)

When other people joke around they get off free and everyone has a few giggles, but I don't? Is it cuz I can eat a wood door?

Also, GFY is not helping us find out whether he is TP or mafia with these very short pointless posts.

When was the last time you joked about being mafia?

Overthinking things? Maybe. I will admit that my first thought was to think of it as a joke. You're definitely not the first person to do so. But this is a much smaller game and I think it would be a brilliant strategy for a mafioso to try and pull.

Archived