The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Vanilla Championships Game 2 (Townspeople Win!)

JohnLocke

This is so Mafia Dral! It was my suspicion since your first couple of posts and that suspicion has only grown

How is this mafia Dral? I just came out early as a spokesman and you're going to try and lynch me... GG...

Both you and Zfetch seemed a little to quick to be saving each other. Was in a sneakier way also.

If by saving him you mean calling him out, voting for him first, saying he wasn't joking and trying to do a ploy... then yeah, I did a real good job of trying to saving him didn't I - if we were mafia together, I would have been pushing for someone who was off topic in the first round

Well, I guess its unlikely you guys are going to find someone else to lynch, so I'm the spokesman - sheriff contacted me in round 1... we're still looking for a round 2 investigation target but considering the weak evidence against me and the bandwagon there's some potential. Either way, I'm dead this round but at least it wont be from a lynching

This is what I meant by coming out... which you've conviently forgotten about for some reason... wouldn't it be great if the mafia could lynch a confirmed TP..

SMH - either you're mafia or you're not as good as you used to be at this game

If by saving him you mean calling him out, voting for him first, saying he wasn't joking and trying to do a ploy... then yeah, I did a real good job of trying to saving him didn't I - if we were mafia together, I would have been pushing for someone who was off topic in the first round

No I more mean, starting off a vote for him. Then when it got close switching your vote and saying his defense made sense.

This was when the vote was close and it mattered.

No I more mean, starting off a vote for him. Then when it got close switching your vote and saying his defense made sense.

This was when the vote was close and it mattered.

Feel free to quote the post where I did that... oh wait, it doesn't exist... now you're just making things up

Another reason i'm voting you again this round, Mikey voted for you and he's the only confirmed TP.

Actually he's not confirmed... he's just likely to be TP... and another great mafia tactic (after making up lies about me of course)... follow someone elses vote

Uhhh, I am TP.

I've been running around voting like a chicken with my head cut off this game; I did believe Zfetch's Vig claim, and simply put, voted for myself when I thought it was safe, didn't want to vote for anybody that round, but still wanted to get a vote in for that round to avoid the GK I've tried to start doing that early when I don't see anybody "obvious" simply put, I really dislike the random lynching, switched the vote so I could keep playing, voted for the person I thought was more shifty.

Unvote Vote Aladeen

Dral/Aladeen or Aladeen/Otherwise would be my current guesses at the last mafia, but, as previously stated, chicken, head, off. :picard:

Grimes and Hashtag are the last two mafia... its so easy to see... I vote for Grimes so he votes for me... Dral comes out as spokesperson Hastag votes for Dral.... Game over you two, you can give it up now.

actually, thats a good point - in a game like this if we're going to lynch someone who may or may not be mafia, they should at least be inactive/quiet unvote vote otherwise . we should keep zfetch for at least another round - at least he talks

Just a way of supporting his plea to survive the round.

Then when he was making his last ditch effort to survive he threw you under the bus as confirmed mafia.

Would make sense if he did that to his teammate as an attempt to make them look like a tp

Archived