The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Vanilla Championships Game 2 (Townspeople Win!)

JohnLocke

GFY and Peaches I think have been around since just after I started.

If I remember correctly Kryten was in the first game I played, but I could be wrong.

Either way all the people you mentioned have been involved for a long time.

I joined the first game this was brought back to CDC back in like June 2013, so I believe all of 3 of us have been here since then.

That game was SO much fun. However, I'll have to say that the first ever game Aladeen hosted is my all-time favorite.

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/351652-mafia-the-game-la-mano-del-padrino%3B-game-over/

Classic. Just brilliant.

It was so fun for the mafia in that game. We had plots within plots with in plots, all inspired because MR happened to talk about a great mafia ploy that happened a long time ago, and we wanted to top it.

Seriously we did so much stuff in the background. all the pms are gone for me but i think GFY, JE and Vic were all also doing there own background stuff apart from me and KH.

Not to mention the final round in the thread were i actually hit the post limit arguing with Apples

It was so fun for the mafia in that game. We had plots within plots with in plots, all inspired because MR happened to talk about a great mafia ploy that happened a long time ago, and we wanted to top it.

Seriously we did so much stuff in the background. all the pms are gone for me but i think GFY, JE and Vic were all also doing there own background stuff apart from me and KH.

Not to mention the final round in the thread were i actually hit the post limit arguing with Apples

I was the godfather that game. Never again.

Archived