The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Vanilla Championships Game 2 (Townspeople Win!)

JohnLocke

Lol and what makes you think I'm Mafia? Please explain.

And that's stupid to seek vengeance if I get lynched by doing the same to Virtanen. That's how we lose.

He's not wrong you and Fox are the last two mafia. That's why. And yes this is how you lose.

Wait so Fox and GFY were the first two votes on Zfetch and they are the top suspects? lold hard.

It was part of Zfeltch's masterplan to go crazy and have his other two mafiosos come out looking inno!

Vote count:

Zfetch - 2 votes: Fox, gfy

Otherwise - 2 votes: BW, Dral

Mikeyboy - 1 vote: Zfetch

GFY - 1 vote: TL

Grimes - 2 votes: Grimes, otherwise

#nux - 1 vote: Aladeen

Dral - 2 votes: Mikeyboy, #nux

Haven't casted votes: mvp and bassi

Most of the votes to this point aren't really worth analyzing but after this it gets interesting.

well to save my own skin unvote vote Grimes ... bassi and virt not really being helpful hmmm? vig should definitely kill one of them

At this point the vote is tied between Dral and Zfetch. Dral votes Grimes thinking he's putting him in the lead for votes but really he's tying up the votes between zfetch and grimes because grimes has voted for himself.

Was Dral protecting himself and zfetch in this instance?

MB44 confirmed mafia. Also unvote, vote Zfetch

Votes for zfetch when the votes could go anyway. Unlikely that Michael is mafia.

Unvote, vote otherwise.

But I won't let it tie at nightfall, if nothing has changed.

At this point zfetch is leading with 3 votes and otherwise has 1 vote against her. TL usually pays more attention than this.

So it's a 3 way tie between Grimes, Zfetch, and otherwise?

Vote Zfetch

Another vote against zfetch with only 25 minutes to go, pretty much sealing his fate. Bassi could easily still be mafia trying to look good though.

Unvote vote Zfetch

Just trying to get on that bandwagon.

Frack I gotta come out.

I'm the vig. When JL said he was adding a few roles, this is what he meant.
I'm also in contact with the sheriff as they investigated me.

The sheriff considers Dral as his/her top suspect so...

Unvote; Vote Dral

Last ditch effort, pretty hard to believe.

Unvote Vote Dral

Grimes believes him. This move doesn't make sense from a mafia standpoint.

He's obviously lying. JL never said anything about adding roles

Unvote, Vote Zfetch

Also worth noting the people that didn't vote late in the round after JL posted the vote count: VIrt, BW, #, otherwise (stated she would be busy), Foxy, GFY.

Aladeen's presence during the last hour of voting, without actually voting is pretty suspicious imo.

In conclusion, I think Dral looks the most likely to be mafia. Mikeyboy is probably tp, and there's a good chance Foxy ,GFY and Grimes are as well.

Vote Dral

Last ditch effort, pretty hard to believe.

Grimes believes him. This move doesn't make sense from a mafia standpoint.

Also worth noting the people that didn't vote late in the round after JL posted the vote count: VIrt, BW, #, otherwise (stated she would be busy), Foxy, GFY.

Aladeen's presence during the last hour of voting, without actually voting is pretty suspicious imo.

In conclusion, I think Dral looks the most likely to be mafia. Mikeyboy is probably tp, and there's a good chance Foxy ,GFY and Grimes are as well.

Vote Dral

I did vote for who I thought was mafia earlier. That's why I am not up for GK.

At this point zfetch is leading with 3 votes and otherwise has 1 vote against her. TL usually pays more attention than this.

Another vote against zfetch with only 25 minutes to go, pretty much sealing his fate. Bassi could easily still be mafia trying to look good though.

You got the order of events wrong. Dral put Grimes in the lead, mikeyboy tied it between Grimes and Zfetch, and I then broke the tie between the two. Grimes unvoting himself and moving to Zfetch is what completely sealed the gap (went from 4-3 to 5-2)

You got the order of events wrong. Dral put Grimes in the lead, mikeyboy tied it between Grimes and Zfetch, and I then broke the tie between the two. Grimes unvoting himself and moving to Zfetch is what completely sealed the gap (went from 4-3 to 5-2)

I didn't count Grime's vote for himself.

Most of the votes to this point aren't really worth analyzing but after this it gets interesting.

At this point the vote is tied between Dral and Zfetch. Dral votes Grimes thinking he's putting him in the lead for votes but really he's tying up the votes between zfetch and grimes because grimes has voted for himself.

Was Dral protecting himself and zfetch in this instance?

Votes for zfetch when the votes could go anyway. Unlikely that Michael is mafia.

Just trying to get on that bandwagon.

I missed that Grimes had voted for himself - to me it looked like a 3 way tie and I was voting for myself - it seemed like only 2 of us really thought Zfetch was mafia, and I figured more people would likely vote Grimes then Zfetch so I jumped ship before heading off to work.

honestly - reading over this again, Grimes definitely looks way more suspicious then I do... unvote vote Grimes ... the entire 1st round I spent calling people out and complaining about non-game related posts - that's a pretty dumb thing for the mafia to do... I also called out the one confirmed mafia we found, and only voted for someone else to save my own skin and because it looked at the time that other then then Fox and msyself, everyone else believed him

honestly - reading over this again, Grimes definitely looks way more suspicious then I do... unvote vote Grimes ... the entire 1st round I spent calling people out and complaining about non-game related posts - that's a pretty dumb thing for the mafia to do... I also called out the one confirmed mafia we found, and only voted for someone else to save my own skin and because it looked at the time that other then then Fox and msyself, everyone else believed him

I didn't believe him, I just think Zfeltch is funny!

Well, I guess its unlikely you guys are going to find someone else to lynch, so I'm the spokesman - sheriff contacted me in round 1... we're still looking for a round 2 investigation target but considering the weak evidence against me and the bandwagon there's some potential. Either way, I'm dead this round but at least it wont be from a lynching

Well, I guess its unlikely you guys are going to find someone else to lynch, so I'm the spokesman - sheriff contacted me in round 1... we're still looking for a round 2 investigation target but considering the weak evidence against me and the bandwagon there's some potential. Either way, I'm dead this round but at least it wont be from a lynching

Sure you are, you sound like you have been getting mafia tips from zfeltch. JK I believe you

Unvote, Vote Grimes

Didn't you quit?

Archived