The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BaerOxHitman's 1000th Post Extravaganza!

Baer.

I'd like to thank everybody who has helped me on this wonderful journey to 1000 CDC posts. This is a great achievement in my life and to celebrate I am donating 1 million high fives to all those left hanging this past year.

giphy.gif

I'd like to thank:

-Vintage Canuck-, asian player, avelanch, Canuck Surfer, hatedkid666, Junkyard Dog, Mathew Barzal, Orka, Qwags, S N Y P E R S 7, StealthNuck, TOMapleLaughs, Toni Zamboni, Tortorella's Rant, Wild Sean Monahan and my other CDC friends: Jazz97, Twilight Sparkle and anybody else I'm forgetting..........................................................

I'd like to thank:

-Vintage Canuck-, asian player, avelanch, Canuck Surfer, hatedkid666, Junkyard Dog, Mathew Barzal, Orka, Qwags, S N Y P E R S 7, StealthNuck, TOMapleLaughs, Toni Zamboni, Tortorella's Rant, Wild Sean Monahan and my other CDC friends: Jazz87, Twilight Sparkle and anybody else I'm forgetting..........................................................

I was gonna add myself to the list, then I realized I was already on it :bigblush: .

Congrats :)

I'd like to thank everybody who has helped me on this wonderful journey to 1000 CDC posts. This is a great achievement in my life and to celebrate I am donating 1 million high fives to all those left hanging this past year.

giphy.gif

I'd like to thank:

-Vintage Canuck-, asian player, avelanch, Canuck Surfer, hatedkid666, Junkyard Dog, Mathew Barzal, Orka, Qwags, S N Y P E R S 7, StealthNuck, TOMapleLaughs, Toni Zamboni, Tortorella's Rant, Wild Sean Monahan and my other CDC friends: Jazz87, Twilight Sparkle and anybody else I'm forgetting..........................................................

You... I like you. It's not the reward, it's the journey.

EDIT: Is CDC like Youtube where if you get a certain number of posts you get a plaque of some sort. If not, I propose that we give Baer here a bronzed cookie for 1,000 posts.

Took you long enough

Between February 2013 and September 2014 I had about 100 posts.

I AM IN YOUR GMC LEAGUE FOR NHL15

I should probably sim today.

What is your name supposed to mean?

Baertschi-Horvat-Virtanen

It's almost a shame you have to make it 1001 posts at some point. 1000 looks so...clean. You should never post again

I know right. I have self diagnosed OCD!!!!

200.gif

a yes

It's thejazz97 btw.. I think

you knew who it was tho

Love from Lil B. Keep breathing as Lil B loves you. - Lil B

Lil B thank you for this advice am I based now. -BOH

I was gonna add myself to the list, then I realized I was already on it :bigblush: .

Congrats :)

How could I forget YOU?

I'm one of your friends?

*blush*

tumblr_lyfak24ejt1ro91bjo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Congrats!

true story

Momma I made it

OH MY GOD!!! OOOH MY GOD! 1000 POSTS! MOM GET THE CAMERA!

You... I like you. It's not the reward, it's the journey.

EDIT: Is CDC like Youtube where if you get a certain number of posts you get a plaque of some sort. If not, I propose that we give Baer here a bronzed cookie for 1,000 posts.

I'm a youtuber send me money

Archived