The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Putting Archer quotes on James Bond photos

Dral

LoL - those are great GB - keep em coming... man I miss Archer There's quite a few creative CDC members here, maybe we should have a compitition like SOTW... either everyone gets the same picture and adds a quote, or the same quote and finds a picture... anyone interested?

LoL - those are great GB - keep em coming... man I miss Archer There's quite a few creative CDC members here, maybe we should have a compitition like SOTW... either everyone gets the same picture and adds a quote, or the same quote and finds a picture... anyone interested?

I bet, based on how many people have posted in this thread, that a majority of the submissions would come from me! Archer is a great show, but I admit that the first few episodes of season 6 rubbed me the wrong way. They just felt... different.

I bet, based on how many people have posted in this thread, that a majority of the submissions would come from me! Archer is a great show, but I admit that the first few episodes of season 6 rubbed me the wrong way. They just felt... different.

Phrasing? Are we not doing that anymore?

Archived