The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

cdcpuck 2015

Drewismyname

Any time you trade scum off your team I think it's a good day. Calgary wins the trade if you ask me =D

Keith should be in prison for attempted murder on Daniel, the leagues reigning MVP at the time and superstar.

[/homer]

^Seriously one of the worst trades I've ever seen.

Had Keith been placed on the market even by fluke they could have got more.

You're over valuing Keith. In a league like this he's above average at best. Guys with similar point totals include Klein, Stralman, and Borowiecki.

You're over valuing Keith. In a league like this he's above average at best. Guys with similar point totals include Klein, Stralman, and Borowiecki.

If only we could calculate TOI into points, he would have gone first overall. :lol:

tbh kinda have to agree with Kes here

I thought it was a very even trade

Agree Kes - some dramatic overstatements made at your expense, but really, 3.68 fantasy ppg - aside from being a good playoff piece, there's nothing that special about Keith's production - and not the greatest bang for the buck. A lot of D in this league that produce more.

His value irl is far more than here.

There's nothing worse than being ridiculed after making a big trade. I heard it in CDCFL and then again when my pick became mcdavid LOL. Success is the best form of revenge and yea Kieth isn't that great of a player in this league.

It's fun tho when you make some insanely lopsided deal in the other guy's favour and you end up coming out on top in the end.

There's nothing worse than being ridiculed after making a big trade. I heard it in CDCFL and then again when my pick became mcdavid LOL. Success is the best form of revenge and yea Kieth isn't that great of a player in this league.

Are you kidding yourself!? Keith logs 45 minutes a game, relied on huge, wears the A and is a 3 time SC Champ! ...oh yea, those things don't matter in the league stats.

Lmao @ people overreacting acting like this is a RL team. Orpik, Russell, Hamonic, Girardi, Brodie, Savard, Streit, Stone, Goligoski, Despres, Klein all had more fantasy points for this league than Keith. "But but, Keith is better than all of them!", well it doesn't mean crap. It's fantasy and points based. Playing the name/reputation card only makes you look like a bigger fool for complaining in the first place when it's explained out and broken down (which is pretty common sense to begin with anyways).

And fyi, Dorsett essentially had the same amount of fantasy points as Keith did. So if I traded Gillies, Tinordi, Lecavalier, 1st, 2nd for Dorsett, would that be idiotic on my end? Well there you have it, double standard.

Are you kidding yourself!? Keith logs 45 minutes a game, relied on huge, wears the A and is a 3 time SC Champ! ...oh yea, those things don't matter in the league stats.

Lmao @ people overreacting acting like this is a RL team. Orpik, Russell, Hamonic, Girardi, Brodie, Savard, Streit, Stone, Goligoski, Despres, Klein all had more fantasy points for this league than Keith. "But but, Keith is better than all of them!", well it doesn't mean crap. It's fantasy and points based. Playing the name/reputation card only makes you look like a bigger fool for complaining in the first place when it's explained out and broken down (which is pretty common sense to begin with anyways).

And fyi, Dorsett essentially had the same amount of fantasy points as Keith did. So if I traded Gillies, Tinordi, Lecavalier, 1st, 2nd for Dorsett, would that be idiotic on my end? Well there you have it, double standard.

Whoa. Overreaction much.

Whoa. Overreaction much.

Idc to be honest. I only said it so people stop whining and pretending like they know Keith's value in this league when it's pretty evident they don't. Thinking it's the "worst trade they've ever seen" and all the crap, it's just stupid and again, out of assumption because Keith has such a big name lolll.

Agree Kes - some dramatic overstatements made at your expense, but really, 3.68 fantasy ppg - aside from being a good playoff piece, there's nothing that special about Keith's production - and not the greatest bang for the buck. A lot of D in this league that produce more.

His value irl is far more than here.

Agreed - although I do feel Keith is due for a regular season increase in production. The Hawks have improved again over the summer.

So, I have encountered an issue with team permissions. I want GMs to be able to adjust their team's reserve, but not have the ability to move players from their minors team to the NHL team. Obviously this would be a popular option considering most dynasty leagues use waivers, and if there is a bench or a reserve, you'd naturally want to be able to use it without disabling waivers.

From what I can tell, the option to give lineup changing permission to the GM, does to for both the minors and the NHL team. I cannot seem to figure out how to enable it for just one team.

I contacted fantrax help, and after typing a paragraph long question detailing the issue, the tech responded with "you have permissions blocked" which I didn't. This is while ignoring the paragraph above asking how to enable lineup movement for just one team. After I mentioned that I had not blocked the option, and once again clarified that the issue was in separating the privileges and not that they were blocked, he responded with "I see you un blocked the privileges". I sent a couple more replies, repeating a couple more times the issue, to no response.

I am guessing he didn't know how to fix the issue and decided it would be better to just ignore me than admit their service is a joke.

So, if anybody has any ideas I am all ears.

So, I have encountered an issue with team permissions. I want GMs to be able to adjust their team's reserve, but not have the ability to move players from their minors team to the NHL team. Obviously this would be a popular option considering most dynasty leagues use waivers, and if there is a bench or a reserve, you'd naturally want to be able to use it without disabling waivers.

From what I can tell, the option to give lineup changing permission to the GM, does to for both the minors and the NHL team. I cannot seem to figure out how to enable it for just one team.

I contacted fantrax help, and after typing a paragraph long question detailing the issue, the tech responded with "you have permissions blocked" which I didn't. This is while ignoring the paragraph above asking how to enable lineup movement for just one team. After I mentioned that I had not blocked the option, and once again clarified that the issue was in separating the privileges and not that they were blocked, he responded with "I see you un blocked the privileges". I sent a couple more replies, repeating a couple more times the issue, to no response.

I am guessing he didn't know how to fix the issue and decided it would be better to just ignore me than admit their service is a joke.

PICKUPHOCKEY!

No, I'm kidding. That's unfortuante to hear, wish I could help!

Maybe try asking anyone on CDC who has any experince with fantrax? Possibly a commissioner from another league on CDC?

You could enable the use of making swaps for both the reserve and minors, tell everyone not to adjust minors (if they do, either have warning, penalty, or both), and use the transactions section keep track of it all.

Make that section visible to all and no one would be able to do it without being noticed.

Archived