The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

cdcpuck 2015

Drewismyname

Hope I'm doing this properly... If not please let me know. Just going off the OP

The Nashville Predators would like to assign 3rd string goalie prospect, Andrey Makarov to the minors and call up Brad Malone from their minor team to fill the roster spot as the 3rd reserve

Edit: Nashville still looking to shed some cap. Everyone is fair game. No exceptions. Not interested in draft picks or prospects. Just nhl ready players.

Done. That was just fine. During the season these roster transactions will be backdated if I don't get them quick enough for the game, if posted before the cutoff time (12 PM PST).

medium.png

Vancouver welcomes Keith Yandle

Following today's big trade, Vancouver Canucks GM Captain Woodget has welcomed new acquisition Keith Yandle to the team. Speaking to the local media, he was full of praise for the puck-moving defenseman.

"I am delighted to acquire Keith," said Woodget. "He has all of the necessary attributes to quarterback our PP and to contribute offensively at even strength too. His play last season was exemplary and I am looking forward to seeing him perform in a contract year.

"Arizona have acquired two outstanding talents themselves - Zdeno is a force of nature, a born leader and a huge presence on any team, while Scott is on the cusp of a long NHL career and should have every opportunity to make the team with Arizona. I wish them both every success with their new team."

With just three weeks until the puck drops on the 2015/16 season, will the Canucks be making any more moves?

cdcpucklogo1_zpsq04f6fje.jpg

Re-Signings

• Between 1 October and 31 December, teams are permitted to discuss a new contract with two pending UFAs/RFAs.
  • Between 1 January and the Trade Deadline Day teams are permitted to discuss terms with any remaining UFAs/RFAs.

Not all players will wish to discuss contracts in-season; an enquiry made to a player will count as a discussion, so choose your offers wisely. Player agents will act in the players' interests. Hometown discounts may be given, or exorbitant requests made. It is up to GMs to manage their future cap situation and any GMs signing their team into future financial difficulties will be placed under intense scrutiny by the league.

(CW)

UFA/RFA Enquiries to be sent to Drewismyname. Decisions will be put to a vote between all commissioners.

Archived