The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

On Victoria Day, Think About Ending the Monarchy in Canada

What, nearly 2,000 years haven't been enough? They need another 20? :lol:

Everything is just coming into place now. Stuff's gonna hit the fan real soon.

It's been a scam from day 1, taking advantage of people like you. It has always been and will always be.

Yes, because telling people to love is a scam.

You are the one who likes to dictate your views on to others and expect the state to enforce it because you're a part of the 'majority'.

Your views on taxation proves it.

Everyone on CDC, including you, likes to dictate their views onto others.

Your views on taxation and pretty much everything else proves it.

You are the one who likes to dictate your views on to others and expect the state to enforce it because you're a part of the 'majority'.

Your views on taxation proves it.

Funny, I seem to remember a few threads where we were having just that discussion. Well, trying to. Hard to have a discussion when you leave every time you get pressed to put the crap between your ears into context.

Yes, let's stop taxation and collaborate as individuals to build the next Pattullo Bridge. That'll go over well. I just know it.

Everything is just coming into place now. Stuff's gonna hit the fan real soon.

Yes, because telling people to love is a scam.

Heh, Christians have been proclaiming everything coming into place for over a thousand years, but you happen to live at the right time. Yep.

Too bad you're not old enough to remember years preceding the millennium. :lol:

Heh, Christians have been proclaiming everything coming into place for over a thousand years, but you happen to live at the right time. Yep.

Too bad you're not old enough to remember years preceding the millennium. :lol:

Signs of the times, my friend.

Funny, I seem to remember a few threads where we were having just that discussion. Well, trying to. Hard to have a discussion when you leave every time you get pressed to put the crap between your ears into context.

Yes, let's stop taxation and collaborate as individuals to build the next Pattullo Bridge. That'll go over well. I just know it.

Got to go where the opportunities are, which aren't in Vancouver much anymore...but when I am here, I already showed you up as being economically illiterate but you refused to acknowledge it.

Which doesn't hurt me really, as I know I can take advantage of what you don't know...

Did you hear about the earthquake in Nepal? It's definitely coming.

Got to go where the opportunities are, which aren't in Vancouver much anymore...but when I am here, I already showed you up as being economically illiterate but you refused to acknowledge it.

Which doesn't hurt me really, as I know I can take advantage of what you don't know...

:lol:

Archived