The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 16 Thread

Zfetch

they improved in some stuff like players going offside, walking the blue line, customization and im sure a few other things but for the most part it will be the same core. The goalies havent been touched other than animations so the same cheese goals will go in. Im only buying because it is actually a complete game this time with all the loved features. Also so i can play eashl with my friends.

So the transition from EASHL PS3 to PS4 won't be so different after all.

:lol:

My buddy has been saying, "oh I can't wait to play EASHL on PS4, I'm tired of preventing glitches all game."

I've always said they'll still be there but he doesn't believe me. This is EA.

So the transition from EASHL PS3 to PS4 won't be so different after all.

:lol:

My buddy has been saying, "oh I can't wait to play EASHL on PS4, I'm tired of preventing glitches all game."

I've always said they'll still be there but he doesn't believe me. This is EA.

but we dont know for sure how the defence will be changed. If we have more control over defensive positioning and blocking easy cross crease passes then it will be more difficult for players to get into the cheese goal positions.

I love how they think player morale makes be a GM better. It's been the same for 5 years. That doesn't change anything.

EA Sports NHL will always be 5 years behind EA Sports Madden and 2K. This game is what NHL 12 should have been but with better graphics. They add the tiniest features each game and sell it off as new. Let's just hope it's not a complete waste of money like 15 was.

I remember in Madden 10, in franchise mode, you could relocate your NFL franchise. You could change the name, logo, jersey, and even customize your own arena. In career mode you could ask for trade, do interviews and it would effect your reputation in the organization.

That's Madden 10, still more features in they're version of Be A GM and Be a Pro than NHL 15 had.

Instead of focusing all their efforts into making HUT a bigger money making scheme year after year, I hope some actual improvements come into NHL 16.

Aside from all the obvious additions that NHL 16 needs to include, I hope they fix the damn skating mechanics.

Agreed. I hate HUT. It's pay to win plain and simple. You can spend months getting good players or you can spend $30 and get 24 all gold all rare players. It's BS really.

So anyone know for sure what the EASHL mode will be like?

Eff this HUT mode bs. I couldn't care less about this pay to play crap. Its like making a paper rock scissor game but you have to pay $25 to unlock the scissors haha.

I love how they think player morale makes be a GM better. It's been the same for 5 years. That doesn't change anything.

EA Sports NHL will always be 5 years behind EA Sports Madden and 2K. This game is what NHL 12 should have been but with better graphics. They add the tiniest features each game and sell it off as new. Let's just hope it's not a complete waste of money like 15 was.

I remember in Madden 10, in franchise mode, you could relocate your NFL franchise. You could change the name, logo, jersey, and even customize your own arena. In career mode you could ask for trade, do interviews and it would effect your reputation in the organization.

That's Madden 10, still more features in they're version of Be A GM and Be a Pro than NHL 15 had.

EA Sports NHL team are masters of the spin-job (although I say masters loosely because most see right through it, we're just stuck with it as the only viable option). There haven't been any significant improvements to the BeAGM mode for 5 years, and this player morale will probably just end up being more of an annoyance than anything else.

Archived