The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Dynasty League

gmen81

Pleased I got the 2 players I went after. Was thinking of bidding $41 for Randle but my mind was like screw it, keep it an even number at $40 and ended up costing me an extra $10 -.-

Randle I'm surprised I got this cheap. When McFadden goes down, it'll be Randle's job and he'll run with it. If RG3 stays healthy, he'll be a top 10 fantasy QB. Him and Manning can go down any second though

Haha I was going to bid $51 on the rebid but decided against it. Congrats on getting him.

I'll let everyone decide on that.

Wouldn't really make sense.

He and madness both bet $40, and they both bet $50 on the re-bid and you gave it to TRR because of standings. Wouldn't really make sense to give Randle for $40 since Madness' re-bid was above $40, and my original bid was higher than $40 lol

Wouldn't really make sense.

He and madness both bet $40, and they both bet $50 on the re-bid and you gave it to TRR because of standings. Wouldn't really make sense to give Randle for $40 since Madness' re-bid was above $40, and my original bid was higher than $40 lol

This.

Just for the record I did bid a ton on Bridgewater. Just not enough apparently

:P

He was the one guy who going in to this I really wanted to walk away with. I needed 2 qb's and felt pretty good with the rest of my team so when I got Palmer for $21 I decided to just throw the rest of my money at Bridgewater and fill out my last 2 roster spots with $1 dollar guys

Edited by canuckfan_21

DeVante Adams(WR) - CJ93 ($37)

Lorenzo Taliaferro(RB) - King Heffy ($25)

Hakeem Nicks(WR) - Nail ($15)

Tyrod Taylor(QB) - King Heffy ($10)

Derek Carr(QB) - Nail ($30)

Nominees for next round are:

Benjamin Watson(TE)

Stevan Ridley(RB)

Sam Bradford(QB)

Charles Clay(TE)

Michael Crabtree(WR)