The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Dynasty League

gmen81

Okay I tried a couple more times with players I want cuz I saw NPF was able to actually bid on players, but can't figure out how he did it.

Do I need to re-drop these players though because doesn't that mean I can't pick them up for another week? Will if I need to though cuz obviously a little unfair to others who may have wanted them

If you want you can keep the players that you bid on, but I will have to take away $5 for each bid you made. This goes for other people too.

Ok I figured out what the problem was. Apparently ESPN changed the FAAB rules for some reason. So I had to contact ESPN and get them to change it back to the old way. Hopefully it will be back to normal in the next day or 2.

As far as people being able to bid $5 on certain players and some not being able too, I have no idea

Okay cool. So should we re-drop our players, leave it for a few days so we have a chance to get them back and start fresh or is it okay to just keep players we've got?

Edit: nvm didn't see your second post. Yeah just take 5 off for the player i added that it didn't charge for

Edited by canuckfan_21

Since Kevin White is out for the season, he was eligible to be put in an IR spot and with that extra roster spot I picked up Robinson and it didn't charge me.

But when I dropped a roster player for a free agent, it cost $5.

So maybe the system lets you replace an injured player if they're on IR for free but any other player for player transaction it costs money?

Since their is multiple adds and drops can you guys tell me how many you actually made and that you are keeping? That way I can keep track of it easier.

NPF- This goes for you as well, you still need to bid $5 on an a replacement for someone on IR.

Remember you are free to cancel any of the bids you made today if you would like,

Edited by gmen81

Since their is multiple adds and drops can you guys tell me how many you actually made and that you are keeping? That way I can keep track of it easier.

NPF- This goes for you as well, you still need to bid $5 on an a replacement for someone on IR.

Remember you are free to cancel any of the bids you made today if you would like,

I got 2 players, 1 to replace IR and 1 swap, so $10 in total for 2 players.

• 2 weeks later...

Figured I would make this the official fantasy league discussion thread. Save the NFL thread for Patriots talk and other NFL stuff.

Have any fantasy questions whether it's in your league with your friends or about the ever popular CDC dynasty league then post in here.

gman, i forgot my username stuff for our fantasy league. Shoot me a PM if you have my info.

nevermind, found it.

....gman, can I not bid for players? It says the league min for bids is $5 and that's all I have left :/

Edited by TheRussianRocket.

gman, i forgot my username stuff for our fantasy league. Shoot me a PM if you have my info.

nevermind, found it.

....gman, can I not bid for players? It says the league min for bids is $5 and that's all I have left :/

You should have more then that. I'll look into it later