The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Dynasty League

Rate this topic

gmen81

Already drafted a Titan, may as well draft another.. Maybe I'll package them up to GMen for some goodies ;)

David Cobb

Pretty happy with my draft:

Amari Cooper

DBG

David Cobb

I like mine too.

Kevin White

TJ Yeldon

Devin Funchess

White and Yeldon will be starters from week 1, and I assume Funchess will be as well considering there's no better options after Benjamin and Olsen.

Still have another pick too.

Gmen, don't forget to process the trade. Mike Evans coming in to my team, Ben and Douglas going to Jiggs.

Ya I can't right now until I finalize the draft. I have the trade in spoiler tags on page 1. I'm gonna try and keep a record of all trades in this thread as well.

BLIND BIDDING AUCTION RULES:

-Each person start out with $100(NPF $150)

-10 players will be nominated to be bid on a week- 5 one day and 5 the other day

-Bids will be processed Sunday's and Thursday's

-Player nominations have to be in by Tuesday for Thursday's bids and by Friday for Sunday's bids

-Each GM will get a chance to nominate a player to be bid on

-You can bid as little as $1 on a player or you can bid $97. That will leave you with $3 to bid on remaining 3 spots

-If you don't want to bid on a player just put $0 beside their names

-You can win 4 players in one bidding week if you outbid everyone else

-Nobody will know what anyone has bid

-You don't lose any money if you lose the bid

-Any money you don't spend you get to keep half of that plus $100

-During season minimum bids will be $5

-The lovely debluvscanucks will be the auctioneer, so after nominate the players we send are bids into her. that way I don't see what others are bidding.

-During the season the bidding will be done on the ESPN Site

-We keep bidding until everyone has 4 players

-After that you can decide if you want to drop 0-5 players and we do more bidding until rosters are filled.

Okay so let me see if i get this.

We nominate a player each in this thread (5 of us by Tuesday and the other 5 by Friday) and we send a blind bid on all of them to deb via pm that would look something like this.

Player A = 20$

Player B = 0$

Player C = 10$

Player D = 1$

And so lets say at the end i didn't spend 20 dollars I will have 110 going into the season?

And will this start at the conclusion of the rookie draft?

I almost forgot to that I need to take away $50 from Jiggs when he made the trade with NPF. I will give the option to either have it taken away for this upcoming bidding or for the regular season

And NPF is up.

I will forfeit this pick and thus be able to attain 4 free agents (since I had one more pick in this draft than everyone else)

Also, since the $50 in the trade was specifically free agent auction money, shouldn't that reduce Jiggs' free agent auction money by $50?

I will forfeit this pick and thus be able to attain 4 free agents (since I had one more pick in this draft than everyone else)

Also, since the $50 in the trade was specifically free agent auction money, shouldn't that reduce Jiggs' free agent auction money by $50?

Free agent auction money during the season is the same as it is during the off-season. We never established when the $50 would be taken off. Something we can do in the future I guess.

Free agent auction money during the season is the same as it is during the off-season. We never established when the $50 would be taken off. Something we can do in the future I guess.

Ahh, makes sense.

In our PM's (myself and Jiggs) we had implied it was for the auction following this draft.