The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Historical Mafia Players hosted by the MVP- Game has started!

Höglander87

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That sounds like a pretty sketchy plan Dral. I would say the Doppleganger should come out that way though assuming they are aligned with the town as they get a save anyways.

How is it sketchy? I pulled it as Malory Archer in the archer game- worked great... unless you have something better to contribute other then spam? Or would that be to helpful to the TP?

Lol all I'm saying is the Vig is definitely the wrong person to come out

Vote Dral

Vig is the best person to come out, they can be confirmed right away and for the most part, they are just taking shots in the dark... the sheriff can actually confirm mafia/confirm tp (to strength the TP alliance) and the doc can keep a special alive, indefinitely if their id isn't known... I'll ask you the same thing as Aladeen, care to contribute something other then spam/fear mongering? or is the best you can do a retialtory vote and trying to keep the TP in the dark?

Vig is the best person to come out, they can be confirmed right away and for the most part, they are just taking shots in the dark... the sheriff can actually confirm mafia/confirm tp (to strength the TP alliance) and the doc can keep a special alive, indefinitely if their id isn't known... I'll ask you the same thing as Aladeen, care to contribute something other then spam/fear mongering? or is the best you can do a retialtory vote and trying to keep the TP in the dark?

I'll contribute this

1) not fear mongering at all simply not on board with the Vig coming out proposal as IMO they're far more valuable than a Doc simply because they provide us with an extra kill each round.

2) This is round one are you honestly surprised at the amount of spam?

3) There are many people you are contributing far less than Me

How is it sketchy? I pulled it as Malory Archer in the archer game- worked great... unless you have something better to contribute other then spam? Or would that be to helpful to the TP?

Dumb-and-Dumber-Napkin-Throw-Restaurant.

Demz fightin words lardo.

I'll contribute this

1) not fear mongering at all simply not on board with the Vig coming out proposal as IMO they're far more valuable than a Doc simply because they provide us with an extra kill each round.

2) This is round one are you honestly surprised at the amount of spam?

3) There are many people you are contributing far less than Me

The doc only gets 2 self saves - they are pretty much toast if they come out and IMO the worst special to come out... in the first half of the game, when there are more TP then mafia, the Vig is more likely to kill a TP so having that "extra" kill isn't worth while unless it's used well

2) Not at all - the first round has become an excuse to not do anything, I'm simply trying to get the TP talking about the actual game

3) I'm contributing far less then you? ok...

The doc only gets 2 self saves - they are pretty much toast if they come out and IMO the worst special to come out... in the first half of the game, when there are more TP then mafia, the Vig is more likely to kill a TP so having that "extra" kill isn't worth while unless it's used well

2) Not at all - the first round has become an excuse to not do anything, I'm simply trying to get the TP talking about the actual game

First two are fair points last one is typo tbh meant to say who not you

1) Your plan isn't bad, but you are being pretty defensive, let the Vig decide if he/she wants to follow your plan. Nothing I can say will get them to do it. (you want me to offer a lapdance?)

2) Why the hell is it whenever you quote someone this:   shows at the top and bottom of the quote? Only your posts do it.

1) Your plan isn't bad, but you are being pretty defensive, let the Vig decide if he/she wants to follow your plan. Nothing I can say will get them to do it. (you want me to offer a lapdance?)

2) Why the hell is it whenever you quote someone this:   shows at the top and bottom of the quote? Only your posts do it.

Defensive? I thought I was being offensive :P you know, calling people out for shady behavoir... Nothing I can say will get them to do it either, but I thought I'd contribute an idea to get the TP alliance up and running quickly and reasonably safely...

I'm using an old lap top with an out dated IE so it's incorrectly reading HTML code and spitting that out

No... these are fighting words... your lap dances bore me.

You just crossed a serious muthafracking line Dral... you know there are people on the other end of this keyboard. We have feelings god dammit. You're nothing but an internet bully!

Archived