The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Historical Mafia Players hosted by the MVP- Game has started!

Höglander87

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Regarding Strangelove: I doubt he would openly oppose the plan for the Vig to come out if he was mafia. Obviously the mafia wouldn't mind knowing who the vig is, so he could have just kept quiet.

Regarding Dral: He's acting like TP Dral IMO. And I don't see a mafioso suggesting this plan, it just makes them a target.

But John Locke is probably mafia. Can't say for sure just yet, but I have a good feeling about this because he is usually the kind of guy who would add a lot of spam if he was TP, but he has admitted that when he's mafia, he tries to limit his activity and ends up staying alive for a long time that way. Vote JohnLocke

Regarding Strangelove: I doubt he would openly oppose the plan for the Vig to come out if he was mafia. Obviously the mafia wouldn't mind knowing who the vig is, so he could have just kept quiet.

Regarding Dral: He's acting like TP Dral IMO. And I don't see a mafioso suggesting this plan, it just makes them a target.

But John Locke is probably mafia. Can't say for sure just yet, but I have a good feeling about this because he is usually the kind of guy who would add a lot of spam if he was TP, but he has admitted that when he's mafia, he tries to limit his activity and ends up staying alive for a long time that way. Vote JohnLocke

with locke, prolly mafia for the binary spam too. i have my theory

This seems like unnecesssary fear mongering to stop the TP alliance from forming... firstly, a special usually comes out to start it up, but everyone waits a round for "confirmation" - this way, we skip that... secondly there's ALWAYS the threat of an SK/MK same target thing happening, but you know very well its in the best interest of the SK to have a strong TP alliance going on and unless the mafia are getting run over, that almost never happens...

I'm feeling pretty confident we've found our first mafioso

unvote vote DR.S

First you tell us to go after the quiet ones, then as soon as someone slightly objects to your somewhat vulnerable plan you snap back.

Is anyone that slightly opposes you and your plan automatically confirmed mafia?

Vig is the best person to come out, they can be confirmed right away and for the most part, they are just taking shots in the dark... the sheriff can actually confirm mafia/confirm tp (to strength the TP alliance) and the doc can keep a special alive, indefinitely if their id isn't known... I'll ask you the same thing as Aladeen, care to contribute something other then spam/fear mongering? or is the best you can do a retialtory vote and trying to keep the TP in the dark?

I certainly find Dr.Strangelove sketchy but there is no way the Vig is the best person to come out. The best possible player to come out is the Doc. Next up would be Watcher or Twinblade (if included). If a mafia tries to pose as one of these specials and comes out in the thread, it is basically a death sentence when they are found out at Nightfall which is why so few mafia attempt it. Vig, (one of the most valuable specials in the game) should not come out at all and Dral's suggestion that they should def makes him a suspect IMO (the drunk act could be an attempt to cover up his decision to make that suggestion).

Then one has to ask, just what role she has that is forcing her to post in binary...

Snake Doctor had a habit of randomly posting in binary, before doing so had anything to do with the game. Apparently 112 is cursed to do the same in parody of that fact (either that or she is pulling an MR).

Archived