The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Historical Mafia Players hosted by the MVP- Game has started!

Höglander87

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I thought you just said sheriff was the most powerful special? Why would you ask them to come forward?

Because the sheriff poses no threat to the SK (on the contrary, best way for the SK to win is to be investigated)... and if he comes out that means he's hit a mafia, will be pretty much guaranteed a doc save, won't be accidentally VK'd and the TP alliance can go to work... you're a vet, how have you not thought these things through?

Pics of otherwise?

Sorry forgot to include applejack and twilight in pole ;)

Did everyone in the poll post their pics?

SD never actually posted real binary that I can think of, just random strings of zeroes and ones occasionally

I get that you're busy, but your posts haven't been like TP-VIC's

It would be to the town's behoof were we to not over examine my role claim. I am Snake Doctor (Binary man), and I win with the good guys--promise.

I'm getting bad feelings from mau5, Beluga and Zfetch. I tend to agree with what Bo is saying but can't figure out if it's just because he's picking the right people to call out as a member of the mafia.

I agree on Mau5 and BW...

Lol you guys. After work, I played Football(European) with a couple of my buds. I just came back and my feet are killing me.

If I was mafia I probably would've been more active trying to pull something off.

But whatever, if you vote me at least the mafia have a good bandwagon to jump on.

...and this explanation makes sense for now, I guess.

So unvote Zfetch, vote Beluga Whale

Seriously guys... mafia definitely have a vote count... I'm way to intoxicatsd to give one.. and I prolly got vote to save myself atm so, it would be much appreciated and definitely helps the TP (not to mention the host ;))

It would be to the town's behoof were we to not over examine my role claim. I am Snake Doctor (Binary man), and I win with the good guys--promise.

I'm getting bad feelings from mau5, Beluga and Zfetch. I tend to agree with what Bo is saying but can't figure out if it's just because he's picking the right people to call out as a member of the mafia.

Okay, but only because you promised.

I have nothing to hide, come at me.

also 10 page first round, thats gotta put us clsoe to top 5 count in the 1st round, including the spam (pretty sure #1 and 2 were full of spam) but at least we're getting on track now... GG gusy, TP still gonna lose :P

I've been investigated by the sheriff. Everyone, including regular tp's, has been given a role so pm me yours. Watcher, if you’re out there, watch me tonight. Same goes for the cult investigator. Doc, save me please and thanks.

I know my susceptibility to a cult conversion might make it uncomfortable to contact me with your role and/or your character name, but with the watcher and or cult investigator watching me tonight, the cult leader is not likely to try to convert me imho.

Because the sheriff poses no threat to the SK (on the contrary, best way for the SK to win is to be investigated)... and if he comes out that means he's hit a mafia, will be pretty much guaranteed a doc save, won't be accidentally VK'd and the TP alliance can go to work... you're a vet, how have you not thought these things through?
Lol. This isn't some original idea I came up with, this is a strategy that has been used in the game many, many times successfully. If you feel like reinventing the wheel, go right ahead, but know that when the sheriff announces (which has happened in the past), the result is far less successful.

I've been investigated by the sheriff. Everyone, including regular tp's, has been given a role so pm me yours. Watcher, if you're out there, watch me tonight. Same goes for the cult investigator. Doc, save me please and thanks.

I know my susceptibility to a cult conversion might make it uncomfortable to contact me with your role and/or your character name, but with the watcher and or cult investigator watching me tonight, the cult leader is not likely to try to convert me imho.

Well there we go Dral, now it doesn't matter :P

Lol. This isn't some original idea I came up with, this is a strategy that has been used in the game many, many times successfully. If you feel like reinventing the wheel, go right ahead, but know that when the sheriff announces (which has happened in the past), the result is far less successful.

You got some stats to back that up ?

I've been investigated by the sheriff. Everyone, including regular tp's, has been given a role so pm me yours. Watcher, if you’re out there, watch me tonight. Same goes for the cult investigator. Doc, save me please and thanks.

LoL - beautiful timing... makes me really skeptical... do we even know there's a watcher / cult investigator? ...

anyways - "You are mrgreer (Regular TP)"

now who does the sheriff want voted off?

Or you could just look for yourself.

So yeah, it's just your own confirmation bias... that's cool, I got my own as well :P

You still pressing me cause you think I'm mafia or you think I'm just stupid and disagree with me? if it's the former, keep pressing... if it's the later, then you should go after someone else cause this is a waste of our time ad you're being stupid...

either way, without a vote count, pretty sure it's me thats gone... whatever, at least I get last words

unvote vote Dral

So yeah, it's just your own confirmation bias... that's cool, I got my own as well :P

You still pressing me cause you think I'm mafia or you think I'm just stupid and disagree with me? if it's the former, keep pressing... if it's the later, then you should go after someone else cause this is a waste of our time ad you're being stupid...

either way, without a vote count, pretty sure it's me thats gone... whatever, at least I get last words

unvote vote Dral

I actually didn't accuse you but Ok, if you want to act like a child then go ahead with your temper tantrum.

I actually didn't accuse you but Ok, if you want to act like a child then go ahead with your temper tantrum.

Pretty sure I didn't say you accused me... pretty sure I just asked if you thought I was mafia... :P

either way, I'll act however I Want, you're not my dad!

Screw you guys for making me count the votes. Few of you didn't even unvote before voting again and I didn't count binary votes

Dral (5)Hashtag,Grimes,CL,Heffy,Dral

Hashtag (1)- LC

112 (2)- AJ,BH

KH (1)- Kakanucks

Peaches (1)-Peaches

Kakanucks (1)- BW

Otherwise (1)-Aladeen

Dr.Strangelove (2)- TS,Mikeboy

Vic (1)- JL

Zfetch (2)- ,Dr.S,112

BW (2)- thejazz97,TL

TS (1)- Kryten