The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Historical Mafia Players hosted by the MVP- Game has started!

Höglander87

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hmmmm...

I guess I'm in for the next.

I feel sorry for the people who actually had fun roles!

No doubt poor JL he actually got to be me. I mean to get a chance at being something so wonderful but having it ripped away from you like that. I can't even imagine what he must be going through right now. Maybe we should have someone over there to watch him just to make sure he doesn't descend too far into darkness and grief.

No doubt poor JL he actually got to be me. I mean to get a chance at being something so wonderful but having it ripped away from you like that. I can't even imagine what he must be going through right now. Maybe we should have someone over there to watch him just to make sure he doesn't descend too far into darkness and grief.

giphy.gif

I was having fun. :( Thanks Virt

01001001001000000111011101100001011100110010000001101000011000010111011001101001011011100110011100100000011001100111010101101110001011101010000010100000010101000110100001100001011011100110101101110011001000000101011001101001011100100111010000001101000010100000110100001010

Also if nobody else is hosting, I've been learning how to program Pokemon games, so that the next game I can host will have a dynamic feel to it.

It'll be a Pokemon game with a Mafia story.

It should mesh well with each nightfall.

It'll also be vanilla.

But that is if no one else is hosting.

I would totally be up for that.

When's the next game?

It usually takes a couple of days for signups to come to closure and for the next host to have their thread up. Maybe ~2-3 days typically?

1) g_bassi13

2) Peaches

3) Aladeen

4) HashtagNucks

5) Intoewsables

6) thejazz97

7) King Heffy

8) Where's Wellwood

9) One one two

My first reaction when I got my role was to wonder if I needed to post countless erection gifs in the thread.

When's the next game?

Whenever you want it to be...

Games are typically put up within a day of the last one.

Edit: And what 112 said. It also takes about a day for signups to be closed and roles handed out.

So about 2 days in total.

As for what happened in this game, I'd be curious to hear what AJ has to add to all of this. TS's reaction to the accusations doesn't do much to persuade me that he's innocent. :lol:

Since you are someone on these forums who has always treated me with respect and kindness I value your insight. I believe you are someone who would actually listen to what I have to say without flying of the handle and adding to the drama.

Yesterday TS and I attended my sister's wedding and did not have access to CDC till we got back to the hotel (which was about midnight). In the course of the game I had informed Virt that I would be away. It's not hard to assume TS would be away as well since we live together.

During this time Virt and some of the other mafia members made accusations against TS that he could NOT defend himself against.

I feel that they were using our relationship in such a way to assassinate his character. To be honest this whole thing feels like a set up and that they only asked me to play as a way to 'hurt' him.

Ts is well known on the forums. He has somewhat of a personality and is known as a legit brony which makes him a easy target.

These accusations are beyond stupid. At no time during the course of this game did TS have access to my account. Nor did I leak information to him.

He actually is a pretty smart player and had figured things out on his own due to the binary crap and all the other photos that were posted. He actually figured things out by comparing how posters were posting in other threads as well. He really super suspicious of three players. Correct me if I am wrong but 112 was also suspicions of them.

I am sorry but the very fact that the others did not have the decency to make these accusations when TS could properly defend himself is kind of a jerk move. Not to start anything here but within the accusations in the mafia pm certain derogatory comments about TS being a brony were made, which leads me to believe this whole thing was a setup. Perhaps mods should actually get involved in this because it is ridiculous.

Now regarding TS ruining the game by posting what he did, I agree that it wasn't very nice but Virt kind of went to far. It was kind of a expected reaction.

Archived