The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Historical Mafia Players hosted by the MVP- Game has started!

Höglander87

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

These TP are in order I think so Beluga would be Venom52,etc

Venom52- TP

oh captain my captain-TP

Reigning Champ- TP

BieksaRocks- TP

mrgreer- TP

Otherwise- TP

Kesler'sHappyDance-TP

Denguin- TP

HashtagNucks- TP

GFY-TP

Alchemy Time-TP

King Heffy- TP

Apples-TP

1) Beluga Whale

2) Aladeen

6) HashtagNucks

9) Fox Mulder

11) Dral

12) CanucksLegacy

14) thejazz97

16) Kakanucks

18) Peaches

20) Lockout Casualty

24) Alchemy Time

28) Mau5trap

29) Twilight Sparkle

forgot to add kryten

Intoewsables- Vig

Master Radishes- Sheriff

OneOneTwo- Doctor

Krazz- Dopelganger

edler rocks- Watcher

Snakedoctor- binaryman

OTTS was a character name for SK

Rick_Rypien was the character name for the Cult Leader

Mafia list is posted on a previous page

"my watch is has always been strangelove, now add VIC, wellwood and johnlocke. buddah's hand and wellwood have been pretty useless for the tp side. pretty much doing the culture this game's developed by pussyfooting around everything, try to play under the radar. i'm thinking VIC because he hasn't been overly active, voted for AJ's sacrifice (when is she not mafia in these games? easy scapegoat) and hopped on the bandwagon to lynch otherwise. he's someone who's very good at this game-- really understands the psychology of it, but the inactivity and showing up just to vote kinda gives this one away"

Look at the bolded. You guys say that it's all circumstantial evidence but This proves that there was communication between AJ and TS about her being a sacrifice. AJ had mentioned being a sacrifice multiple times in the mafia thread. How can TS possible know she wanted to be sacrificed considering the reason AJ died was because of BW's fake investigation?

How in the world did he know VIC "voted" for her being a sacrafice?

Unfortunate way to end a game that was going really well. Regardless of whether or not TS cheated, he ruined the game last night with that comment to StrangeLove after he was killed off. Imo the evidence was too strong to dismiss and there's no way this was a "set up".

Anyways, I'm definitely down for another game. Sign me up!

I think as host, I had the biggest overview of everything that was going on in every single private convo,thread,etc... Can't see how there wasn't collusion between the two. Anyways not gonna waste any more time on this but I urge you guys to read over his posts knowing what you know. I probably should've waited until the end but didn't expect TS to rage and nuke the game lol. Of course alcohol is the excuse.....

Sucks the game ended the way it did as I was having a pretty good time. Virt, you did a great job of hosting all things considered; would love to give this another shot in a couple months time if you're willing. We were going to do a fake sheriff in the 2nd round but BW got out his "investigation" literally minutes before JL was going to announce the result (AJ was indeed going to be the sacrifice).

Finally, I seriously like the cut of thejazz's jib. Please stick around.

1) g_bassi13
2) Peaches
3) Aladeen
4) HashtagNucks
5) Intoewsables
6) thejazz97
7) King Heffy

8) Where's Wellwood

9) One one two

10) Strangelove

11) Beluga Whale

12) Time Lord

Thanks for hosting, Virtanen.

I was having fun. :( Thanks Virt

My character role was you btw. The doctor

This is way too much drama for one sober person to handle, I'm going to get drunk now. Seriously Virt, you're totally grasping at straws and every little thing you post is like a paranoid confirmation bias... You have really bad circumstantial evidence, you accuse the guy, people insult him in the mafia PM, then act surprised when he reacts poorly... AJ - there was no conspiracy to set you guys up, thats just as rediculous as the cheating accusations... Anyways, I suppose this is a fitting end to the all stars game, I'm glad to see this hasn't turned Jazz off, and hopefully LC will come back for another game as well...

This is way too much drama for one sober person to handle, I'm going to get drunk now. Seriously Virt, you're totally grasping at straws and every little thing you post is like a paranoid confirmation bias... You have really bad circumstantial evidence, you accuse the guy, people insult him in the mafia PM, then act surprised when he reacts poorly... AJ - there was no conspiracy to set you guys up, thats just as rediculous as the cheating accusations... Anyways, I suppose this is a fitting end to the all stars game, I'm glad to see this hasn't turned Jazz off, and hopefully LC will come back for another game as well...

No one in the mafia pm was insulting him

Archived