The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Historical Mafia Players hosted by the MVP- Game has started!

Höglander87

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

These TP are in order I think so Beluga would be Venom52,etc

Venom52- TP

oh captain my captain-TP

Reigning Champ- TP

BieksaRocks- TP

mrgreer- TP

Otherwise- TP

Kesler'sHappyDance-TP

Denguin- TP

HashtagNucks- TP

GFY-TP

Alchemy Time-TP

King Heffy- TP

Apples-TP

1) Beluga Whale

2) Aladeen

6) HashtagNucks

9) Fox Mulder

11) Dral

12) CanucksLegacy

14) thejazz97

16) Kakanucks

18) Peaches

20) Lockout Casualty

24) Alchemy Time

28) Mau5trap

29) Twilight Sparkle

forgot to add kryten

Intoewsables- Vig

Master Radishes- Sheriff

OneOneTwo- Doctor

Krazz- Dopelganger

edler rocks- Watcher

Snakedoctor- binaryman

OTTS was a character name for SK

Rick_Rypien was the character name for the Cult Leader

Mafia list is posted on a previous page

OTTS GOAT SK

Side note: my "Mafia championships" game starts tomorrow (Monday). I can post a link to the game thread when one is up, in case anyone wants to follow along.

I'm hoping I don't die in the first round, since none of the others will know me. :lol: But the other games have been really top quality (though I only skimmed the last couple) and I don't expect to win one of the two spots that advance to the final. Maybe I can sneak into a wildcard spot if I get lucky.

I appreciate you guys allowing me the chance to represent our community, though. I have the next week off from work and will be devoting way too much time to this thing. We seem to be among the smaller sites represented at this thing, although at our peak (Zodiac and other games) we were above average.

Please do. Is this the first one you've been in? I haven't been able to keep track of any others since I've been busy for the past while, but I'll definitely be following it along from now on.

Having not seen any of the PMs or accusations...

I have a tendency to believe in people. So I believe TS and AJ are innocent until proven otherwise. But I also believe Virt acted with good intentions (for the game as a whole). I do think the evidence presented merited cause for concern, although it's a shame this whole thing couldn't be worked out after the game. TS' comment did affect the game too much to allow it to continue, however, and I think Virt made a tough but understandable call to end it. And there was certainly no "set up" against the two, nor any concerted attempt at "character assassination" - that's just an (understandable) overreaction. Heck, if there's one person here who faced actual character assassination, it was Virt, once upon a time.

It always comes back to that "family" aspect we have. There are many differences in opinion and personality among us, and I suspect some people here would never interact with each other if not for this game unifying us, but when the next game starts we're generally really good at dropping everything else and focusing on playing a fun and fair game. So I'd welcome back TS (and AJ, of course) if he ever wanted to give it another go. I'd welcome back Big Mike, too. (Seriously, I'm a way too trusting and forgiving person. I'd get scammed so easily.)

Group hug? :)

Having not seen any of the PMs or accusations...

I have a tendency to believe in people. So I believe TS and AJ are innocent until proven otherwise. But I also believe Virt acted with good intentions (for the game as a whole). I do think the evidence presented merited cause for concern, although it's a shame this whole thing couldn't be worked out after the game. TS' comment did affect the game too much to allow it to continue, however, and I think Virt made a tough but understandable call to end it. And there was certainly no "set up" against the two, nor any concerted attempt at "character assassination" - that's just an (understandable) overreaction. Heck, if there's one person here who faced actual character assassination, it was Virt, once upon a time.

It always comes back to that "family" aspect we have. There are many differences in opinion and personality among us, and I suspect some people here would never interact with each other if not for this game unifying us, but when the next game starts we're generally really good at dropping everything else and focusing on playing a fun and fair game. So I'd welcome back TS (and AJ, of course) if he ever wanted to give it another go. I'd welcome back Big Mike, too. (Seriously, I'm a way too trusting and forgiving person. I'd get scammed so easily.)

Group sex? :)

ftfy

Please do. Is this the first one you've been in? I haven't been able to keep track of any others since I've been busy for the past while, but I'll definitely be following it along from now on.

Yeah, this will be the 5th game, all with 13 different players each. So this will be my one (and probably only) game. There will be a 6th game with 5 new players and 8 wildcards from the previous 5 games. Out of 70 communities/players represented, 13 will make it to the final game. (2 from each of the first five games, 3 from the wildcard game.)

Yeah, this will be the 5th game, all with 13 different players each. So this will be my one (and probably only) game. There will be a 6th game with 5 new players and 8 wildcards from the previous 5 games. Out of 70 communities/players represented, 13 will make it to the final game. (2 from each of the first five games, 3 from the wildcard game.)

No pressure but I really want you to win.

Why is it a shame? No need to have them playing ever again. Too big of a liability.

I have not broken any rules, I did not give Ts or anyone else any type of information about our group. Ts suspected who he suspected of being mafia because of the way they posted on the first day we started playing. His main reasoning was because of the binary code and the photos that some posters posted.

You have posters who are posting in weird ways, doing things they would never do in other CDC threads and then you wonder why someone who spends a lot of time on the forums who sees things would automatically suspect they are mafia. Duh. Its kind of obvious.

Did I not tell you guys in the mafia pm that we should mafia kill Ts, and then later when my advice was ignored I tried to start a lynch on him.

As for Ts knowing that I was the sacrificial lamb after I was mafia killed it was kind of obvious. one of the people he suspected to be mafia was in the running to be lynched until I came out and voted for Ts and then was investigated and was confirmed Mafia and suddenly I was lynched instead. Not to mention he knew that I wouldn't be posting anymore due to the wedding he attended with me.. Thus... it doesn't take a genius to put two and two together and figure it out.

Thus Ts did NOT cheat. Nor did I give him inside information, he did NOT access my account at all, he gave you legit reasons as to why he thought what he thought. Its not my problem you were to blinded by your vendetta against him to see logic and instead cooked up this paranoid idea of him using my account. He didn't even want to play the game. He could care less but he knows I really enjoy playing it and he wouldn't do something to get me banned. So you are wrong.

I have not broken any rules, I did not give Ts or anyone else any type of information about our group. Ts suspected who he suspected of being mafia because of the way they posted on the first day we started playing. His main reasoning was because of the binary code and the photos that some posters posted.

You have posters who are posting in weird ways, doing things they would never do in other CDC threads and then you wonder why someone who spends a lot of time on the forums who sees things would automatically suspect they are mafia. Duh. Its kind of obvious.

Did I not tell you guys in the mafia pm that we should mafia kill Ts, and then later when my advice was ignored I tried to start a lynch on him.

As for Ts knowing that I was the sacrificial lamb after I was mafia killed it was kind of obvious. one of the people he suspected to be mafia was in the running to be lynched until I came out and voted for Ts and then was investigated and was confirmed Mafia and suddenly I was lynched instead. Not to mention he knew that I wouldn't be posting anymore due to the wedding he attended with me.. Thus... it doesn't take a genius to put two and two together and figure it out.

Thus Ts did NOT cheat. Nor did I give him inside information, he did NOT access my account at all, he gave you legit reasons as to why he thought what he thought. Its not my problem you were to blinded by your vendetta against him to see logic and instead cooked up this paranoid idea of him using my account. He didn't even want to play the game. He could care less but he knows I really enjoy playing it and he wouldn't do something to get me banned. So you are wrong.

Virt is always wrong AJ. Best to just ignore him :P he is just mad we didn't vote him the greatest mafia player of all time.

well I just don't understand why this whole drama even happened. It just feels very disheartening. I was having fun with this game until this whole mess.

I would like to play games in the future but will sit the next one out because to be honest this whole situation has left a bad taste in my mouth.

well I just don't understand why this whole drama even happened. It just feels very disheartening. I was having fun with this game until this whole mess.

I would like to play games in the future but will sit the next one out because to be honest this whole situation has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Virt leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth I think it's cause he doesn't shower tbh.

Archived