The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Historical Mafia Players hosted by the MVP- Game has started!

Höglander87

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1) Beluga Whale 2) Aladeen 3) Otherwise 4) OurTimeToShine 5) JohnLocke 6) HashtagNucks 7) Zfetch 8 TimeLord 9) Fox Mulder 10) GFY 11) Dral 12) CanucksLegacy 13) Where's Wellwood 14) thejazz97 15) Rick Grimes 16) Kakanucks 17) Applejack 18) Peaches 19) King Heffy 20) Lockout Casualty 21) Dr.Strangelove 22) 112 23) Mikeyboy44 24) Alchemy Time 25) Mathew Barzal 26) VICanucksfan5511 27) Kryten 28) Mau5trap 29) Twilight Sparkle 30) Buddhas Hand I know its just the first round but a lot of these people aren't talking, or are talking about nothing, or talking in another mafia thread... Vig, kill someone who hasn't spoken up... if you got to take a shot in the dark, kill the quiet ones pls

Mafia legend Snake Doctor was notorious for posting in binary for no particular reason.

One of my favorite mafia moments was when MR posted in binary in all game, claiming some curse was put on him or something, when really he was just BS'ing everyone.

Oh please, I was the original binary man.

Those guys stole the shtick from me.

Archived