The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Tomas Plekanec Being Traded In Blockbuster

I could honestly see him going to LA. Now that Stoll is pretty much done in the NHL they need to replace him and Plekanecs is the perfect replacement for Stoll. Plus LA probably wants a first round pick seeing how they traded away theirs this year so yea I am putting my money on LA acquiring him.

Stoll is not done, he can play anywhere up front. Usually to start the game on the first line, then as he gets too excited he's on the second line half way through the period. By the time the second period starts he's on the big third line. After that his jaw grindage is way out of control and he's on the fourth and final line.

He blows but he knows all the lines...

Stoll is not done, he can play anywhere up front. Usually to start the game on the first line, then as he gets too excited he's on the second line half way through the period. By the time the second period starts he's on the big third line. After that his jaw grindage is way out of control and he's on the fourth and final line.

he was referring to stolls' off ice trouble...

I'm pretty sure as soon as both teams are out of the playoffs they can trade

technically they can trade at any time, it's just that the players involved cannot play anymore for either team until the next season. It happened to Dean McAmmond before.

He was caught with a substantial amount of drugs there is no way he is going to be able to get a visa for canada/usa

Sounds dumb to me tbh.

Suggesting that the biggest piece of news is that they'd deal their late 1st - referred to as their 'first overall' - is ridiculous.

Plekanec is a 60 pt forward, but the big news is that the 26th overall pick might be included.

m.k..

is this hockeyinsssidderrrrs new alias, or someone looking to compete with Eklund for the biggest hockey poops on the internet?

I'd love to see MTL get Malkin. Pittsburgh simply cannot go on like they are, it's kind of embarrassing and CS casts too big of a shadow. I have no idea how it could happen, but Pitts can't take on salary and would demand very young players. Could be TP, 1st, Beaulieau, + for just Malkin.

Top notch

The main piece could pretty much be anyone that's not a #1/#1A goalie or perhaps a defenseman.

Possibilities: Malkin, Sharp, Yakupov, Eberle, RNH, Voracek, Vrbata, Hudler, Mantha, Couture, Boedker, Hanzal, Stepan, Barkov, Kessel, Kadri, Lucic, Palat, etc. etc. etc.

Archived