The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(PROPOSAL) VAN-FLA

It's cute how everyone can dictate what a team will or won't do for trades in such colourful language.

I don't see Talon trading Ekblad. Like ever.

That package though, IF Ekblad was on the block would be close though. But Weber shouldn't even be in the equation. Like at all.

I understand Ekblad wont be traded. But i do it for the fun of making the proposal and try and come as close to fair value as i think it would take. Honestly 99% of players were trading for on this forum are not on the trade block. It is a forum of dreams. I wish ppl would stop looking for the smallest thing to bash ppls threads even if they are good. Its just for fun, if u dont like it dont comment lol

I understand Ekblad wont be traded. But i do it for the fun of making the proposal and try and come as close to fair value as i think it would take. Honestly 99% of players were trading for on this forum are not on the trade block. It is a forum of dreams. I wish ppl would stop looking for the smallest thing to bash ppls threads even if they are good. Its just for fun, if u dont like it dont comment lol

Don't worry about these people.

They're the exact type that would have said John Scott was priceless as a prospect but a 1st year Bure would be worthless and only worth a 2nd at best in a package deal

Seriously. The people who frequent this side of the forums are by and large the most ridiculously bi-polar fans this team has. If you pay close attention, by and large the most innocuous trades involving our prospects somehow find our prospects to be completely worthless vs simple draft picks in a future draft.

it's insanity

It's cute how everyone can dictate what a team will or won't do for trades in such colourful language.

I don't see Talon trading Ekblad. Like ever.

That package though, IF Ekblad was on the block would be close though. But Weber shouldn't even be in the equation. Like at all.

Thanks man I've been crushing on you for a while its like a dream come true for you to call me cute

So you're saying Wellwood, Rome and a 1st for Ekblad?

Well yeah, that could work... Provided that 1st becomes a 2nd because I wouldn't want to lose a 1st in such a deep pick. I'm sure Tallon will understand...

He's a future top-5 defenceman in the NHL. We'd basically have to give them a future top-5 winger, top-5 goalie or top-5 center in the league to compete, and I don't think we have that in our system.

Maybe we have some pieces though...

Lack + 1st + Virtanen + Tanev

That should do it.

Archived