The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(NSFW) [Mafia] Pokemon- The Mafia Story (Signups are closed)

Zfetch

Signup list:

1) g_bassi13

2) Peaches

3) Aladeen

4) HashtagNucks

5) Intoewsables

6) thejazz97

7) King Heffy

8) Where's Wellwood

9) One one two

10) Beluga Whale

11) Strangelove

12) Time Lord

13) GFY

14) OTTS

15) Barzal

16)Buddhas Hand

17)Fox

18)John Locke

19)CanucksLegacy

20) Dazzle

21)Kakanucks

22) Virtanen87

23)Dral

24) VICanucksfan5511

25) Otherwise

26) Mau5trap

Just some more thoughts from the previous thread:

Otis = WOATis, confirmed cheater imo

I think we can all agree that what was learned from last game was: JL = Virt's dupe #357 and Virt likes penis alotta.

Lol AJ got her friend deb to delete my first post in this thread telling everyone to look at JL's post. Is there anyone I can talk to about "Mod abuse"? Srs

You can talk to me about it! I'll listen... I won't care, but I'll listen.

You can talk to me about it! I'll listen... I won't care, but I'll listen.

Alright bro, apparently having a super moderator as your friend is like being friend's with a political figure. Your problems will dissapear with a simple message. Gotta find a way to befriend StealthNuck. CL would be a solid Super Moderater imo.

No point lol. I see deb having very friendly conversations with AJ and TS all over the forums

True but since everything in the other thread is intact I don't see why she'd remove your post in this thread unless it was to encourage people to drop the issue and move on which IMO needs to be done

Alright bro, apparently having a super moderator as your friend is like being friend's with a political figure. Your problems will dissapear with a simple message. Gotta find a way to befriend StealthNuck. CL would be a solid Super Moderater imo.

I see, very interesting. Tell me about your relationship with your father? Did you, as a child, ever have visions of violence towards him? Also could you tell me what you see in this ink blot:

18wb5csy8dw9tjpg.jpg

I see Mickey Mouse

Very interesting, well my conclusion is that you have repressed sexual anger towards various fictional cartoon animals. It stems from a deep rooted hate of your father, who ultimately you wish to kill and replace due to SOC (Standard Oedipus Complex).

Sometimes a penis ink blot is just a penis ink blot.

Archived