The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(NSFW) [Mafia] Pokemon- The Mafia Story (Signups are closed)

Zfetch

Signup list:

1) g_bassi13

2) Peaches

3) Aladeen

4) HashtagNucks

5) Intoewsables

6) thejazz97

7) King Heffy

8) Where's Wellwood

9) One one two

10) Beluga Whale

11) Strangelove

12) Time Lord

13) GFY

14) OTTS

15) Barzal

16)Buddhas Hand

17)Fox

18)John Locke

19)CanucksLegacy

20) Dazzle

21)Kakanucks

22) Virtanen87

23)Dral

24) VICanucksfan5511

25) Otherwise

26) Mau5trap

MVP!

Also In about 30 minutes to an hour signups will close and roles will be handed out.

I see, very interesting. Tell me about your relationship with your father? Did you, as a child, ever have visions of violence towards him? Also could you tell me what you see in this ink blot:

18wb5csy8dw9tjpg.jpg

Heh.

I'll play.

It's a rocket ship, by the way. Something something Klingons something something Uranus.

Mikey, add me to the PM.

Also, won't be super active again. I still expect to be accused of being mafia because of it again :P

...but you were mafia! You can be sure I will accuse you of being mafia the second you are inactive in this game.

Most interesting my conclusion is you suffer from deep seeded paranoid delusion stemming from your severe oral fixation from your mother breast feeding you until you were 12.

Actually, it wasn't my mother and it started after I was 15, but good try

Heh.

I'll play.

It's a rocket ship, by the way. Something something Klingons something something Uranus.

Most intriguing, your inferiority complex is forcing you to see things associated with the number 2 everywhere you look. This stems from your obvious penis envy of superior dicktators like myself. Il Duce or should I say il deuce your neurosis stems from your father trying to breast feed you from his superfluous third hairy nipple.

Archived