The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(discussion) do we have our potential 1st line and just dont know it?

Scorvat

The funny thing is that everyone is making line projections as if the Canucks are never drafting another player or trading for anyone or signing another UFA ever again. I can Gaurantee that our lines will look nothing like this and more likely we may only have 1/3 of the prospects actually make our line up and the rest would be players that are actually traded for, signed as UFA's or that haven't been drafted yet. Cheers

Why cant horvat be a 1C? Because he is good defensively? Lol umm ok? What about Bergeron? Id rather have a great 2 way player on our top line than just a pure offensive player who is a liability on defence. Horvat showed he also has offensive upside. I will bump this in 2-3 years just so i can say i told you so

The funny thing is that everyone is making line projections as if the Canucks are never drafting another player or trading for anyone or signing another UFA ever again. I can Gaurantee that our lines will look nothing like this and more likely we may only have 1/3 of the prospects actually make our line up and the rest would be players that are actually traded for, signed as UFA's or that haven't been drafted yet. Cheers

Realistically, if they only change a few roster spots over last year they are are in huge trouble.

Archived